Chapter 30

My pov still, im trying to make myself get used to 3rd person. Let me know which point of view you prefer.

Y/n was a little confused as to why Mitsuya wanted her to come over, but she agreed. The day was getting to be night and everyone had become tired of the events of the early day "Taka, I think I should get going. I'll see you later, bye y/n," and with Hakkais last words before he left, he gently grabbed her hand and kissed it "every beautiful lady should have a kiss goodnight~" and left. Y/n was flustered by the action but held the memory close to her mind, she felt very appreciated around these men. "You know, Hakkai doesn't normally act like that around women," Luna said as she came closer to y/n "really? he seemed comfortable" you were a bit stunned once Mitsuya agreed with his younger sister's statement "we should go to bed now. Why don't you stay the night, y/n?" y/n did want to stay the night and be comforted by Mitsuya who had been there for her all day; however, that was the problem. "Takashi... I'm sorry, but I have a lot of college work to get done. I've barely been at school and I have to come up with excuses as to why I've been gone..." Mitsuya was a bit sad that y/n would be leaving him, but he understood. Mitsuya offered to drive y/n home, it was dark out so she agreed. "Im glad we came to see you, y/n. I like you, be safe out there" Mana, the youngest sister, had stated before getting into her sister's car in the passenger seat. "Keep her safe, Takashi. She's a special one, Mana and I really enjoyed spending time with you, ill see you around (l/n)" Luna said before getting into her car and driving off down the street "I really loved your sisters" y/n stated, Mitsuya laughed. "They're both growing up too fast, let's get going so you can catch up" y/n agreed and both sped down the street, luckily, Mitsuya didn't drive as crazy as the others. By the time they got to y/n house, it was around 8:00 at night, she got off and gave the helmet to Mitsuya "Today was a good day, if you don't count what happened at school," y/n didn't feel so guilty about what had happened "thank you for being there, I feel like I really belong when I'm with Toman... its home" she couldn't help but look right into Mitsuyas lovely, deep, beautiful eyes as she spoke without knowing what words were falling from her tongue. Mitsuya grabbed ahold of her waist and pulled y/n towards him, y/n followed his guidance. "I think I should get a goodnight kiss as well, my lady" y/n blushed; however, she didn't hesitate to give Mitsuya his request and connected their lips softly. Y/n had pulled away before speaking once more "Be careful on your way back home, Takashi" Mitsuya slowly nodded his head and watched her walk into her home, once he saw she had gotten into the door safely, she took off down the road and informed Mikey that y/n got home with no problems. 

Y/n instantly changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra and got ready for the pile of work, she was about 30 minutes into the work when she got a notification 'a group chat?' she opened the message and saw all of the Toman members active in the chat 

This is all about how y/n tells them about the bully incident, feel free to skip. 

-Humor, dirty talk, lots of words, some aggressive talk, etc.

~Chat room~

-y/n has entered the chat room Toman's Shit-

Mikey- Hi y/n!

Kazutora- Hey cutie~

Chifuyu- Hello, y/n. Mitsuya said you got home safe, we're glad to hear it. How are you feeling? Are you okay?

Y/n- Hello guys! I'm actually doing good, thanks for asking, Matsuno.

Baji- So what happened? Mitsuya won't tell us anything. Did something happen?

Takamitchi- Yeah, are you okay?

Y/n- Im fine, Mitchi. It's a long story.

-Nahoya and Souta have entered the chat room Toman's Shit-