Chapter 29

My pov~

"Guys! Look who I found outside! He said he wanted to see y/n but he froze! help me out!"

Mitsuya had just finished boiling the water when he looked into the living room to see who had walked in, y/n did the same. Both were looking at a very tall man with hair, y/n was a little nervous due to the dude's height compared to her; however, she had been next t Draken before. "Luna! I said I changed my mind!" the man tried prying the younger girl off his arm, but Luna never let him escape "Y/n! This is Hakkai! He wants to give you something~" Luna shoved something into Hakkai's hands and pushed him forward "u-umm... hi.. y/n." y/n could tell he was extremely nervous, so she decided to help him feel safe. "Hello Hakkai, it's nice to meet you again, you don't have to be so nervous, I promise I don't bite" She plastered the biggest smile on her face which helped Hakkai a lot "Oh, so you remember me? That's a relief" Hakkai started to get a lot more comfortable around her as she and Mitsuya invited him to sit with them while Mitsuya cooked for them. Y/n and Hakkai got along well "Model, huh? Takashi, why didn't you tell me? I knew you were a fashion designer, but I never knew you were this famous" Mitsuya chuckled at y/ns comment "Yes, I'm a well-known fashion designer. Hakkai became my model a few years ago" y/n smiled "It's once the Toman is very close with each other, you even trust your own gang member to be working for you" Hakkai burst into a blush from the affection and Mitsuya looked at her in amazement, he made a low chuckle "were one big family, were not like any other gangs and never will be" y/n felt happy and relaxed every time they would talk about Toman, she felt as if she was apart of their family too. Food was finally ready and everyone got their serving "Takashi! This is amazing!" y/n exclaimed "Hehe, Takashi has always been great at cooking, even when he was a child" Hakkai exclaimed as y/n found herself more focused on Mitsuya's childhood. Hakkai seemed to know a lot about Mitsuya, y/n kind of felt left out as they both brought up random memories from when they first met Hakkais' big brother to the time that her cousin, Takamitchi, stopped him from being killed by his siblings. Y/n realized that she had missed out on a lot of her cousin's life; apparently, the older sibling, whose name is Taiju Shiba, has become a better man because of Takamitchi, along with a lot of other people.

Quick reminder, since Shinchiro isn't head bonked and 6 feet under, Taiji never became the leader of the gang; however, he is still built like a house and I might make him the leader of another gang. Tell me your thoughts, remember, I'm always listening to what others want to say. <3

"Taiji used to abuse me and my sister, it was a hard time in my life; however, your cousin and Mitsuya helped stop that. It was a very complicated time, but your cousin always seems to find a way to everyone's heart" Hearing Hakkai talk so highly of Takamitchi made y/n feel like she was related to a celebrity; although she and Takamitchi are only cousins from marriage, she has always looked up to him and he has always treated her like a sister. Y/n always saw Takamitchi getting beat up by someone bigger than him; however, it wasn't the strength that made y/n want to follow him, it was his passion. "Mitchi has always been like that, getting into fights to protect someone he cares about, or it could be a random kid from the streets getting bullied. Mitchi always ended up taking the beating instead of the other though, I was never strong like him, he could hit someone and feel no remorse, even when he got hit back just as hard. I'm not a fighter, but Mitchi is and always has been. I look up to him, he's like a big brother to me" y/n almost gleamed when she talked about her cousin, Mitsuya found it adorable and Hakkai was impressed, he never knew y/n and Takamitchi had spent that much of life together. After a while, they stopped eating again and talking about random things. "Y-y/n... you must be important to Mikey for him giving you a title in our gang... he showed up last night and there was a lot of conflict between us and another gang. Mikey made a deal with the dude, do you know why South of all people wants to just talk with you?" y/n didn't have an answer to the question given the fact that she fell asleep before Mikey could tell her what all had happened, she had never even heard of South before.  "With all the rumors going on, I guess some might see me, and the rest of the girls, as Toman's weakness..." y/n felt ashamed of being seen that way, as Toman's slut. "Y/n...," Mitsuya placed his hand on y/ns to catch her attention, y/n shot her head up from the sudden touch "Some of the rumors are right...," Y/n felt a pang in her heart 'what does he mean?' 'do they also see me as their slut?' 'Kawata didn't think so...' 'they both said I wasn't that to them...' but Mitsuya continued "you are our weakness because we care about you, you are our princess" the heartbreaking feeling went away as she listened to Mitsuyas words, her heart started racing faster then she thought possible, and then Hakkai stepped in "your like our pretty little mascot! maybe Taka could make you a Toman uniform but for a girl! I remember when he made some for little Luna and Mana over here" The words sped around y/n's mind as she felt her face light up like a Christmas tree "That's a great idea! And when you go to some of our fights you could cheer for us!" c-cheer?! Mitsuya started blabbering about what great material he could use that would look good on y/n and how she would put up her hair. Mitsuya ended up going behind her and showing her different ways her hair could go up, and then Hakkai started saying what kind of makeup she could use and then proceeded to say "Although you don't need makeup, you're already beautiful! But it wouldn't hurt to do some black and gold makeup and some bad-ass eyeliner with mascara" she felt as if she was the one being the model while everyone went on about what they could do to dress her up to go on the runway... it felt amazing to her.

"Y/n... tomorrow after school... come by my place and I can take you to see my job... okay? I want to try something for you"

Okay, first off... Hello everyone! I am trying to do better about posting more often, and to be honest, I think I'm doing a pretty good job! I would like to give a shout-out to!... drum roll, please...

@U_are_unforgettable   @Dreamy-Cinnamon-Side  @LexiVoeltz   @-CH3ESE @Gabeithy @LittleMissRosa and thank you everyone for your support and encouragement <333 I would give a shout-out to all of you but that would take a very long time because there is just so many of my lovely readers... I love you all! Stay healthy, happy, and fucking beautiful because you are so fucking gorgeous. Never doubt yourself and if you do, get a happy meal. I love you and everyone is welcome on my page, comment if you need me! I'll be off to the next chapter, see you there! <3