Chapter 6.

Just to make this a little easier, there 6 people in all so!

The guy 1 (the one that started this shit)Takoma because I said so!

guy 2(extra) Max

guy 2 (extra) Shotuoa 

Girl 1 (the other bitch that stepped up and started shit) Miya

Girl 2 (extra) Lexi

Girl 3 (extra) Yozuroa 

Pronounce them however you want, I just needed something quick

My pov warning! fighting and dirty-minded people watch out!

you sat there trembling, your breathing was getting short and heavy "hey, what's wrong? scared?! did you finally decide to stop avoiding us with those assholes?! you thought Mikey was going to save you forever?! how cute!" the one named Takoma said as he slowly walked up to you, you tried to run back around but 1 guy and 2 girls were already behind you "we followed her here for you boss!" the one named Max stated "what fun~" Miya said, you froze, you didn't want to be here, the cat was still with you purring against you. You started to back up, but someone pushed you making the cat jump off and run away, you feel and scrapped your knee and four arms pretty bad, and blood fell on the floor as you tried to get up and run away, but Shotuoa grabbed you and through you against a wall making you gasp for air and fall on your but with your back to the wall "HELP, SOMEONE!!!" you finally had the guts to yell before Miya stomped on you stomach making you cry in pain "well look at that, the bitch can talk and has some pretty good lungs too!" Takoma said looking straight at you and punching you twice and you landed back into the wall "and here I thought we wouldn't have any fun making you beg for us to stop" he said with a huge smirk on his face, you felt yourself cry and shake. you closed your eyes waiting for something to happen, a hit punch, a kick... a hope something might happen?... but nothing...

Y/N's pov

He bent down and grabbed my hair and lifted me up since I was really short, my legs were off of the ground "no one can hear you~ this place echos like a cave, no one would even TRY!" he said while pushing me against the wall while my feet were still off the ground, I was struggling to breathe. He threw me onto the ground. Hard. my sight went blurry and all I heard was ringing, I tried to get up but couldn't, I felt hot liquid running down my head, blood. I tried to focus my eyes but it barely worked, I saw... more people? are they here to hurt me too... But, they look... like they're fighting... my vision slowly came to me "y/ ~~...!" I heard someone but the words trailed off "y~~~ Y/n~..! Y/N!" I snapped out of my daze and saw someone running towards me, the ringing stopped as I saw Mikey running to you yelling my name "M-Mi...key?..." I said right before trying to stand up, I almost fell over but Mikey caught me, I saw that the guys came to save me and the cat was with them, and the other group ran away. 

My pov

Mikey picked you up bride style "ill take her home, she needs to rest. I'll tend to her." He said before walking away, everyone else was pissed off and scared for you, mainly Takemitchi. He knew something was wrong with you but he regrets not looking more into it. Your apartment wasn't that far away, Takemitchi told Mikey your apartment number, he walked into the door and you were tired but forced yourself to stay up. "Wake up Y/n... we need to talk..." he said calmly, but you could hear the anger in his voice, your body froze and you were scared, you started to ask yourself what you did wrong. He sat you down on the kitchen table and looked straight at you, he was pissed. You felt yourself wanting to shake and cry and apologize, but you did not have the energy "why didn't you tell me?..." he asked with the same tone, and you started to cry a little "I-...I'm so s-sorry..." he was silent as you started to cry, but then he cupped your face and lifted your head up from looking at the ground "don't be sorry, I'm not mad at you y/n, I just wish you would have told me so I could have protected you, your my friend now, I want to protect you. Did they do this before?" he said, you saw his eyes changed from rage, to gentle. It made you feel better and safe, you grabbed his hand that was on your face and pushed them closer to you "yes, they would hit me ever since I came to this school." you said calming down and feeling his warm touch, he softened up to "we can deal with that later, for now, I need to fix you up, you have dry blood on you, it doesn't seem that bad though" he said walking away and grabbing the first aid kit that was randomly in the middle of your counter, you put it there when you had the bruise on your cheekbone. He patched up your head, it wasn't that bad but it still needed to be bandaged a little. "I-... y/n, hear me out..." Mikey started, you looked at him confused and you waited for him to continue "I need you to pull down your mask..." you froze at the words "m-my mask!? w-why!?" you asked while you covered your face with your hands to make sure he doesn't even try "there's blood coming out of the mask, I think you might have cut your lip or something, I need to see" he said while placing his hand on top of your head trying to say 'it's ok' but it didn't help much "I-I can do it myself!" you said "y/n... I don't want to worry about it, please..." he said trying to be as calm as possible. You made a shakey sigh and slowly reached your hand to your face where your mask was. You avoided all eye contact and you ever so slowly removed your mask trying to hold back tears. 

Mikeys pov

As I saw y/n take off her mask, I couldn't help but intensely stare. As soon as her mask went off her ears, I grabbed her face and lifted her head up to face me. I saw her flinch and get scared, but all I cared about right now was to see why she was so scared to show me her face. The moment I saw her, my grip on her cheeks loosened, I was in awe of her beauty. (I'm just going to make my own oc for now, let me know if you want to change it) not only did she have beautiful raven black hair with white stripes at the end, but her eyes... Iv never really paid attention to them, it was as if the sun bathed on her skin, and the moon in her eyes was slightly overlapped with stars and voids. A tad bit of blush glided over her cheeks, and there it was... blood, stained on her cut lip, and a bloody nose. There wasn't much, but still enough to make me even more pissed off, but then again, it somehow makes her even more beautiful. I rubbed my finger against the cut on her lip, she made a small yelp but I was too busy focusing on her rosy, glossy, pink lips that were a perfect shape, with a small stain of blood that was smeared onto the side of her lip due to the mask. 

My pov

"Your beautiful..." Mikey said without thinking. Y/n froze in her place 'beautiful?!... he thinks I'm beautiful?!!!....' you thought happily, you felt yourself feel overjoyed for the first time in forever, tears of joy left your eyes and you felt your lips curve into a sincere smile for the first time in years. "Uh! I- I mean!... I didn't mean!.. I-" he tried to protest, but you knew what he said "I am?..." you asked trying not to smile too much so he would tell you the honest truth. "I-...." he stopped to think, and you felt your happiness slowly slip away 'he.... he really didn't mean it?...' voices started to rush in as you two made eye contact, you tried telling yourself this was all a dream, that there's no way a handsome, kind young male would ever call you beautiful just to rub it in your face that your not, that it was all a nightmare and the worst part of it is over and you can wake up now. "Your the most beautiful iv ever seen... y/n..." he finally said with a soft, caring smile. I felt the breath you had been holding in escape your lips, you felt heat rush up to your cheeks and ears, but you didn't want to break the eye contact to hide it. "R-really?..." you asked while you exhaled, he softly nodded "what? don't believe me?" he asked softly. Your smile came back "thank you, Mikey" you said with a closed bright smile that made Mikeys heart jump, all he could do to distract himself from his own heartbeat was to chuckle and play it off "let's get you cleaned up, wouldn't want to leave a beautiful lady like you hanging with blood on her" he said while he started to clean up your blood. 

'...am I...In love?'