Chapter 34

"I think... I really love you"

Y/n was used to the guys making her feel special by showing her they love her; however, they have never straight up told her. Y/n could not hold her smile back and hugged Souya even tighter to show him that she was happy, Souya chuckled. Nahoya finally caught up with his brother and y/n "The hell was that for?" Souya and y/n laughed at Nahoya's outburst. "Sorry Nahoya, Souya overreacted a little bit," Y/n said teasing the younger twin "That was NOT overreacting. You should do the same thing to him so he knows how I feel" now Nahoya was really curious as to what y/n had done to his brother "I actually think that's a good idea, y/n~" y/n blushed at the sudden remark. Y/n didn't think Nahoya knew what she did "do you even know what she did?" Souya said a little annoyed "no, but I have an idea~ and I definitely wanna find out~" now y/n regretted what she had done 'I make a beast out of any man, huh? I was only messing around...' Unfortunately, y/ns dirt mind wouldn't leave her alone. Soon enough, they got to the arcade and there were not many people around. "Guess you were right, puppy," Nahoya said as he stopped his bike, Souya did the same. Y/n got off before Souya and started walking to the door, y/n was really excited to go play some games. Y/n thought the twins were moving too slowly "Come on! Just because there aren't any people here right now doesn't mean it won't be morning by the time you both decide to speed up!" Nahoya laughed at her being dramatic "Puppy, no one is going to try and keep us from going to whatever game we want. We are Toman captains after all~" y/n perked up at the sudden realization that he was right, but she still wanted to hurry up and play some games "well, I want to play" Souya had a small smile on his face before his eyes landed on a certain stuffed animal, he went over to their station. "Basketball..." Souya whispered, the station was indeed basketball; however, he only wanted one of the stuffed animals that they were selling. the stuffed animal was a small brown puppy with singles stitched to the back and a small crown that was attached to the left side of the ear. "Souya, are you any good at basketball?" y/n said as she stood next to him "I don't know... should we find out, Nahoya?" he looked over at his older brother, who was on the other side of him and moved his eyes towards the stuffed animal that he wanted to get y/n. Nahoya followed his brother's eyes and understood what he wanted to do, he instantly agreed. "We can try, you go first" Soiuya nodded before grabbing the first ball, he exhaled slowly before getting into a stance and flicking his wrist. Y/n and Nahoya anxiously waited as the ball flung into the air, finally, the ball hit the hoop and circled around. Souya was most anxious, but the ball went in! He sharply exhaled and stepped back for his brother to give it a go "ill get this one straight in" Nahouya was determined and even stepped back to make more distance between him and the hoop before doing the same thing his brother did, she flicked his wrist and allowed the ball to fly. Nahoya stayed true to his word, the ball went straight in and he got extra points on the scoreboard; however, they still needed a few more points to win their main prize. Souya decided to try again, this time he hit a 3-pointer which got a lot of people attending. They were just 200 points away from getting their main prize and they only had 3 shots left, Nahoya went and got 50 points; Souya got 100. Soya was obviously the better player since he could hit 3-pointers without any problem, Nahoya tried blaming his bad shots on his wrist he hurt when he got into a fight. There was one more shot "Nahoya, let's give y/n a try" Souya exclaimed with a whisper "Good idea, what if we don't get the prize?" Souya had to think before he had an idea "you can stall her and ill come back to get it" Nahoya nodded and called y/n over. "You guys are doing great! Souya, I never knew you were that good at Basketball! you guys never fail to impress me" Y/ns smile almost gave them both a heart attack "w-well... we were thinking, would you like to give it a shot?" y/n was a little stunned by the question from Nahoya "I've never played before, I would be bad at it and I would ruin your score" Souya came up behind her and playfully and softly pushed her forward so she had no choice but to walk to the station "just one shot, ill help you" Souya grabbed ahold of her waist and moved it to make a perfect stance with him still behind her. Y/n was a little flustered by this but was most nervous about messing up. Souay then told her to move her legs apart and hold the ball adjacent to her forehead and put the ball in the air. Y/n followed all of his steps, Souya let go of her waist and, moved back. Y/n took a deep breath and threw the ball into the air, and just like she had hopped, it went right into the hoop. Everyone who had been watching the three clapped and Y/n got so excited that she jumped into Souya's arms and wrapped her arms around his neck, Souya didn't know what to do so he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her up as she looked into his eyes and kept talking about how amazing his teaching was. Y/n's legs were off the ground and she was too happy to realize the situation Souya was in, the strangers that were watching were taking pictures and even Nahoya took a few pictures. Souya didn't want to focus on freaking out so he just smiled as she went on talking and he continued to help her without any problems.

"You are so cute, Angle. I'm proud of you..."