Read! plz!

Hewo my amazing readers!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!! (im a Lil late, I've been super busy)

Just a reminder in case anyone is feeling a little down or sad!

I care about each and everyone one of you, you are what gives my stories hope to be seen by more than 1.9k viewers eventually, I thank you all for being alive and amazing! I love helping other people out because I understand a lot more than you know about, I'm stable and mentally healthy but there was a time I was the complete opposite. I try not to make stories really gloomy, so if you could, could you comment on what the chapter makes you feel and what vibe it gives you? I would really appreciate it <3

The information I was going to give you is this-

Im going out of state for a while since it's break and I'm going to see my grandparents in Arkansas. I am excited to go there; however, they don't have Wi-Fi there for some stupid reason and I write on my computer, my family doesn't know I'm a writer so I try and keep it from them... I'm not too fond of secrets but there are some things on this app that I do NOT want them to see in my stories.... I'm thinking about getting another app so I can write realistic stories that aren't fanfics. I started a story with a  description if you want to cheek it out, its called A love that shouldn't have been and I'm really excited about it but I'm too scared to move on with it. If you have any writers app requests please give them to me so I can make stories that my parents like so they can finally know my dream job, and then I can have this separate app that they don't have to know about. My point is... I wont be able to write any more chapters  for a good week, but I will be writing some new ideas down on paper and ill type them on when I get back. Dont hesitate to put in requste while I'm gone, I advice you to put your ideas in a personal chat with me so I can remember them a lot easier so its better for the both of us, I'm trying to write out book request but I'm afraid I cant wrote any more new books right now until I get one finished, but please send me ideas in a private chat and I will absolutly consider it. 

Please be safe! if you ever need some positivity then please come to me, I'm all ears (mainly eyes lol because eits over screen) I'm always here for those in need!