Chapter 38

Y/n clicked on Chifuyu's text and read it.

Chifuyu- Hey y/n, did you get home safe?

Y/n- I did, how about you? It was dark outside, and you were on your bike.

Chifuyu- awwww, is the princess worried for me?~ that's so cute!

Chifuyu- But I don't want my darling to have to worry about me~ yes, I got home just fine.

Y/n- "darling"?

Chifuyu- yup! It seems everyone finds some sort of cute name for you, 'darling' just seemed to be the one that fits you best in my mind.

y/n- I see, what should I call you?

Chifuyu- Don't worry about it, it's fine~

Y/n- I got it! ill just shorten your name!

Chifuyu- Oh yeah? and what would my name be then?

Y/n- Fuyu!

Chifuyu- Fuyu, huh? I love it (heart emoji)

Y/n- good! It's getting pretty late, don't you have the gang meeting tomorrow?

Chifuyu- aah, yes. I'll get to bed then. Good night, darling~

Y/n- goodnight, Fuyu~

Y/n and Chifuyu got off their phones and got ready for bed, y/n took a fast shower and put an oversized shirt on for pj's. She got into bed and began to fall asleep. Little did she know, problems were beginning to happen as she slept. The twins reported the problem to Mikey, and as they were speaking, an unexpected guest arrived.

---

The twins had asked Mikey to meet them at an abandoned building, they showed up right before Mikey did. "What happened? it sounds important..." Mikey already knew it had something to do with y/n, so he didn't hesitate to ask questions over call and quickly drove down to the location. Nahoya took a deep sigh before explaining "Y/n... she has a darker past than we thought..." Mikey's heart almost dropped down to his stomach as Nahoya continued to talk about what she had done and what she said to the officer. "She's not okay, Mikey... I think we all should take time out of our lives to make sure she is okay" Mikey didn't know how to react 'how can someone so kind, so gentle, so amazing... have such a terrible life?...' he didn't know how to deal with his feeling at the moment. All Mikey wanted to do at the moment was drive to her house and hold her. "Nahoya, Souya. Thank you for taking care of her. You are right, I'll have her be at the meeting tomorrow so she isn't alone" All of a sudden, they heard footsteps. None of them expected anyone to come, they got into a position to fight. Mikey was the first to tense up once he saw who it was "South?..." Mikey allowed himself to relax a little bit, he had a feeling South wasn't here to fight. However, Mikey knew what he wanted. "The deal, huh?" Mikey knew exactly what he wanted, and he didn't think y/n was in a position to deal with South. South grew a large grin "That's right, I want to talk to her. The rumors are getting bigger and bigger, last I heard... something about an arcade.~" South was obviously amused by the fact that the three were pissed at his words "All I want is to talk to the girl, but you guys keep pushing the time I have. It's annoying and if you won't find a good time to drag her ass to me..," he mockingly licked his lips "or else, ill do it myself. Oh~ I will have so much fun with her while I am at it~ I'm kinda hoping you won't keep your end of the deal so I don't have to keep mine. The choice is yours," and with that, he walked on over to the exit. He stopped and looked back once more "Sunday night, bring her to this same spot. In two days, ya hear me?" and walked off to his bike. The room was silent, only the screeching of South's bike tires was heard for a good 30 seconds. "What do we do?" Souya said as he imagined y/n's face angry with them for making her take on more problems "Simple," Mikey said making the twins look at him "She'll talk to him, I do not want to risk her safety any more than I have to..." the twins didn't like the idea of it, but what choice did they have? If they just spared a few minutes of conversation, then there wouldn't be a gang fight, at least until Toman is done with the one they're going into right now. Eventually, they all drove back to their homes and fell asleep, awaiting the new day installed for them. Y/n looked into her closet, Emma happened to drop off some clothes for her not too long ago. "I need to go to the mall..." she took a minute to figure out her outfit. 'then why did you dress like a SLUT if you didn't want that to happen?!' the words filled her head as she was about to reach for a black, tight dress that Emma thought was 'flattering' on y/n's body. Y/n didn't think too highly of it now, but she also didn't want those thoughts to get into her head. Y/n took a deep sigh and decided to wear a pair of thigh-ripped jeans and a white, very comfy, soft, cropped sweater. The sweater had a turtle neck and was very warm on a chilly day. 'Hopefully, it will warm up later today' y/n thought as she began to finish getting ready. Around 7:56 y/n walked out of the door with her bag, surprisingly, she saw Chifuyu there. "Chifuyu? You are early" Chifuyu was in a daze before he heard his name being called "Hey, y/n. I love your outfit! Although surprised you're not wearing... what you normally would wear" Chifuyu didn't want to offend y/n, he knew she changed her outfit because of yesterday. He didn't want to go into it since it may ruin her day 'She looks so happy today, I won't ruin it. Although, Mikey told me to tell her about South. I'll do it later Y/n didn't want to be sad at the moment, so she came up with an excuse "Oh, well. I need to go shopping, Emma was kind enough to drop off some clothes for me, but I don't want her to keep giving me clothes. Hand-me-downs are a little childish, and I do not want her wasting them on me" Emma's body was not very different from y/n's; however, Emma has been getting into a different style lately. She also used the excuse 'my boobs are too small for this, take it y/n! it would look so much better on you!' y/n had thought Emma was just giving them away for her sake, but she decided to believe that Emma's boobs were just 'too small'. even though they had the same bra size. Y/n got on the bike, she didn't know if it was still okay to wrap her hands around someone's waist if she was already comfortable with riding a bike. But what Chifyu said caught her off guard "y/n~," she looked up to see Chifuyu already looking at her "I think you're forgetting something~" he grabbed her hands and placed them around his waist. The movement caused her to move forward and her face was only an inch away from Chifuyu who was still looking at her, smirking.

"I want to experience your touch too... Darling~"

Okay, I just know manga writers see Matsuno Chifuyu as their favorite character. I mean, hear me out, in every manga tab I have seen, Chifuyu always is hot! I mean, come one. The whole manga is low quality, but Chifuyu is hot in all of them, and everyone else is kinda.... eeehhhh. 

Also, I really wanted to have Chifuyu call y/n 'kitty' or 'kitten' but I honestly didn't feel like he would do that in real life. I think 'darling' or 'my love' or something like 'cutie pie' would fit him best. He's a boyfriend who acts after manga romance men and does what they do, y/n often finds this amusing because he thinks she hasn't read his mangas, even though she has, and will always act on the female character after he acts on the male one. This always throws him off and he gets really embarrassed that he's ben caught. But once they start laughing, Chifuyu stops laughing first and takes ahold of y/n's hand and intertwines their fingers together and says "lets go out for a day, darling~". Y/n gets caught off guard at the sudden mood change but she reliazes that this is HIS truw romance and not a made up characters, she happily agrees and they go on their way... Im just sayin-