Chapter 36

Y/n almost had to ask if she heard the right, the only thing to be heard between the two was the crash of the phone that Y/n had let go of due to the shocking words coming from this sexist man. "What?..." the words came in a low whisper, but it was loud enough to where the man could hear the anger in her voice "N-now don't get me wrong. you are such a beautiful young lady, but you can't just dress anywhere looking like that" y/n looked down at her outfit "what's wrong with what I'm wearing?..." her voice, still in a low whisper, felt like an arrow going through the man's heart "m-miss (last name), I can see that your upset..." the man could feel this energy that was closing in on him. "I said... what's wrong with what I am wearing?..." y/n's voice sounded even colder this time. She took a stop and closer and then a man stepped back, soon enough, the twins and the familiar figure came back "y/n! What's going on?" Souya asked as he saw how angry she was and saw the man looking into a distance of fear "Y-you! I'm just trying to help! maybe if you didn't dress like a SLUT then you would have problems!" the officer knew he messed up and slapped his hands around his mouth as he saw something in y/n's eyes that he's never seen before in his years of being an officer. He has arrested the worst of murderers and criminals, but he's never seen anything so dangerous "H-how?! How can a woman be like this?! You are a monster!" the man felt his mind shattering into pieces, he wanted away from this 'dangerous women', as he called her. He desperately looked at the boys "D-do something! she'll kill me! I can see it!" y/n just stayed put and continued to look at the man which, for him at least, was the worst kind of mind manipulation that made him feel the worst kind of anxiety possible. She looked like a predictor waiting to see if its prey was still alive or just playing dead, eventually, the prey would have to move and would be hunted to the last breath. Y/n felt disgusted "do you know... how long!... it took for me to find the courage to fit into clothes that I found right on me!? do you have any idea how long I've been dressing in clothes that were too big for me just so I could escape the wrath of men!? how long I was abused and bullied because I didn't want to show my true body to the world!?" the tears felt like lava rolling down her face as she cried angrily "how long my father would call me that same name after he did whatever he wanted to me?..." the crowd was silent and gasps and sympathetic tears were started, along with angry women who agreed with y/n. The 3 boys were so stunned they moved, could barely breathe, and couldn't recognize the girl they loved so much. A part of them was cheering for her, a part of them her sad for her, a part of them wanted to run over to her and hug her while she cried and hugged them back... but, part of them was terrified, too scared to do anything for her. "I shouldn't have to do anything to stay safe, I should be safe wherever I am and whatever the hell I am wearing! I shouldn't go to school wondering if I was going to be harassed or raped from the way I parted my hair that day or the fact that I put lipstick on. I shouldn't ever have to worry for my safety!" everyone was silent until a figure went next to y/n... a pulled her into a hug. Small gasps filled the crowd, and whispers came next "wait... these are Tomans' members~" "their captions right?~" "she's the one! She's Tomans' princess!" "I knew I recognized her!" "so she is their weakness~"

Y/n didn't notice the comforting feeling until she noticed small noises coming from the figure, she shouldn't see him; however, she could tell who he was by the familiar undercut. "Chifuyu?..." y/n didn't want to cry in front of her friends, but all of her worries came up when she saw the twins looking at her with expressions that explained one meaning

'....they saw, they heard, they know my secrets...'

"I-... I'm sorry, y/n. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I don't want my y/n to cry... she's too beautiful for that, she's too strong to break down," Chifuyu was doing his best to comfort her, and it was slowly working. He pulled her out of the hug and cupped her cheeks "I know this because she's the strongest girl I've ever met, she can stop gangs from fighting, she can reach into people's hearts and save them. She can make someone's sorrow slip away with just her eyes, her beautiful, dark, mysterious eyes..." y/n placed her hands on Chifuyu's as she wanted to hear his comfort even more "...her eyes that are too beautiful to be ruled over by tears, I want to see her eyes again. the ones that make me so happy..." Y/n's energy went away, and her calm, soft effects came back. The officer's horrible anxiety feeling went away, he took deep breaths before standing up angrily "I'm putting you under arrest!" y/n quickly looked over at the officer with an unbelievable and worried look until Chifuyu placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed her face into the chest. "For what, officer?" Chifuyu made that name as offensive as he could, the man couldn't find a reason to make a point, but he couldn't get over the mocking. Chifuyu continues "you mean for calling a woman, as nice and respectful as her, such names? There is nothing wrong with her, do a better job, asshole" The officer couldn't find words, he just gritted his teeth and calmly walked away acting as if nothing had happened. Y/n's eyes followed the man out, and she felt relieved that he hadn't done anything more "y/n" she looked over to the voice, it was Nahoya. Y/n didn't want to explain anything, and they understood that. "Don't worry, it's none of our business, we understand. We just want you to be honest with how you are feeling though..." Nahoya said as he walked up and placed his hand on y/n's head and playfully bonked it while giving off a smile, y/n thought it was the kindest smile she has seen on him so far. Y/n couldn't help but laugh at the boy's worried faces. Souya came from behind and hugged her back, he was trying to hide his tears. Everyone could see his body tremble a little bit, but they didn't expose him at all."You guys...~" y/n covered her face with her hands, and the four of them were interrupted by the crowd clapping and cheering for them. Y/n was very embarrassed, she had forgotten that there were other humans in the building. "Let's get her outside," Nahoya said as he started to walk towards the door, everyone nodded and followed. They got outside and the four of them walked over to the bikes, Chifuyu suddenly walked up to y/n and cupped her face once more before using his thumbs to wipe off the tears. He took a moment to look at her and admire her beauty, he looked over at the twins "Do you think you guys could take her home? I have business to take care of with Baji-san. This will go around and we have to try to stop it." the twins replied almost immediately "of course, we'll make sure she gets there safe" Souya explained, he still had dried tears that he attempted to wipe away, but failed. Chifuyu looked back at Y/n "Y/n... be safe for me, okay? I promise I'll be here for you...,"

"Darling..."

A/N!-

HEY! IM BACK!

Anyway, I'm sorry that I made a lot of chapters about the Kawata twins, I'm trying to have more time the individual character so people don't have to be like "could do you this character again?" and stuff like that... and  because I love them so much.... BUT! I love all of them so I will do my lovely readers a favor and wrote atleats 3+ chapters of them. I guess I kind made this chapter dramatic and have a lot of conflict, but I, you female writer, have a VERY good reason! 

It is womans month, happy month! 

I am a BIG feminist and I am proud of it, also.... I didn't want this chapter to make people think I made it to go against police officers, it was just how to book played out. I am all for the police and I support their jobs, but no one should say that to a woman, EVER! Remember, I love all of you...

ALSO!-

Sorry not sorry,  bye bye loves!