Chapter 39

Y/n didn't have time to react once Chifuyu started the bike engine, which startled her, and started to drive off. Y/n was still thinking about what Chifuyu had said to her, she did; however, wrap her arms tighter around his waist as he had wished for. Chifuyu, on the other hand, didn't expect y/n to give in to his request so willingly. He went slow on the bike for once "How come you driving normally compared to the others?" y/n asked as Chifuyu stopped at a red light, he looked over and made eye contact. "Well, I wouldn't want to make that beautiful hair all messed up~ I would feel horrible if I left a lady like you with tangled hair that you would have to take forever to brush out again" y/n's heart skipped a beat as she heard what he said. Chifuyu looked at her with a bright, beautiful smile, the sun lined up almost parallel in their direction making the light practically gleam off of his bleached hair and soft skin. The sun's light happened to find its way into the boy's eyes, making the beautiful green color turn into a dreamy emerald. She couldn't take her eyes off of the lovely man in front of her, she could fall asleep looking into those ocean-like eyes. 'Maybe wear your hair up, your hair is too attractive to be as straight and long as it is, that's another reason you got attention like that' The voices filled her head, but this man's beautiful figure made her only focus on him. Y/n quickly came out of her daze when her vision spotted a green light, there were no cars around so she had an idea. "Hey, Fuyu" Chifuyu was about to drive his bike again but turned around once more once he heard his name being called in a different way, he almost wanted to kiss her right then and there. 'my name....,' right when he turned, he heard a snap. Y/n took a picture of him once she saw the sun doing what it once did before. y/n started laughing before showing him the picture she took. 'it feels special when you say it the way you do, it almost makes me jealous when I hear some other man's name being called. Their name is not worthy to be coming from your lips' Chifuyu grabbed y/n waist to make her lean forward, he got closer and closer, and y/n thought he would be the next to steal a kiss from her. Although Chifuyu wanted nothing more than to feel what her lips were like, he leaned to her ear instead "Be careful, not all of me is tamed~" and with that, a red y/n, and a happy Chifuyu. They both ride off, y/n didn't want to let go of Chifuyu, even after he said what he did. She held on tight, still keeping the memory in her head, and she pushed her face into his back neck. Chifuyu and y/n finally reached their destination, y/n got off once he parked his bike "Well y/n if you need me you have my number. Kazutora, Baji, and I work at the pet shop about 15 minutes away from here, feel free to stop by if you need anything" instead of her agreeing and walking away, she decided to lean him exactly like he did before. She leaned closer and closer, Chifuyu thought of the same thing she had on the bike when he pulled that stunt. Unfortunately for him, y/n didn't kiss his lips; however, she brushed her fingers through his bands and leaned them back as she kissed his forehead. Chifuyu froze and couldn't focus on what had just happened, Y/n started to walk away. Chifuyus's bangs fell back into place, he couldn't help but place his fingers on where she left the kiss. He watched her walk away with grace, and partly revenge; however, she turned back to him before entering the door. "By the way, I will stop at the shop once I get done with my classes, ill see you and Kazutora then, okay?" and with that, she walked inside leaving the stunned and blushful Chifuyu behind her. Eventually, he started to drive off. Y/n walked into the building, same as usual, people were coming up to her trying to ask her out or get her number. She got to her classroom and sat down, the class started and she was on her way to having a great day. Not too far from her college, Mikey decided to meet up with some of the members of Toman who were available. All who were present discussed South and what he had to say "I just dropped y/n off at her college, are you sure we can do this? It's a surprise that she was all in a good mood after what happened yesterday" Chifuyu said, everyone did agree with them; however, what choice did they have? "I don't understand why that bastard wants to talk to her," Baji said obviously pissed about the situation. "We have to keep our end of the deal, he promised to not hurt her. We are able to stay close, but not close enough to hear them. if he doesn't keep his end of the deal then we will have an all-out war" Draken said. Everyone was quite surprised to see how protective he was over Y/n, he would respect any decision of Mikey when it came to the gang, but he hated this one. "He's right, y/n will be safe. We will make sure of it" Mikey said, he didn't like this idea either, but he knew he had to protect everyone all at the same time. It was too risky to go to war with two gangs, luckily, the gang that Toman is having problems with right now does not wish to go to war. Although no war is going on right now, any problem could spark conflict. If one of their members got beat up, they could easily blame it on Toman, that's why they have to get this South problem over with. "Draken, you seem more pissed than usual," Baji said as he was more curious than worried until he heard what  Draken said right after.

"If anyone hurts y/n... I don't mind breaking a few necks to show those assholes not to even look at her..."

Alright, everyone! Important announcement!

I will be making a new book once this one gets to 45-50 chapters. I don't know if you can share photos in personal dm's but if you find out please send me some photos of Tokyo revengers that you might want me to put on the cover for the next book. Have a good day <3333