Chapter 8.

My pov

At this point, you were a blushing mess and all of a sudden you heard the timer go off for the food. You wanted to get up but you also wanted to stay down and be with everyone, you felt so safe and comfortable. "Guys I have to get up" you whined as Baji kept pulling you back down and wrapping his arms tighter around your body and Mikey did the same with your legs "Takemitchyyyyyy~ go get the food, ok?~," Mikey said, Takemitchy was pissed at the situation but he knew he couldn't do much so he got the food out of the oven "and how are you going to eat?..." you asked, Baji and Mikey froze, they never miss an opportunity to have free food, the fact that they were actually thinking about it studded everyone. "Ok.... but this won't be the last time I have you where I want you y/n~," Mikey said right before getting up and running to the kitchen "give me a few minutes..." Baji said as the cuddled closer to you and breathed in your scent, you made a small gasp from the sudden touch of him. Everyone got up for food because they knew that they probably wouldn't get the same cuddles from you for the rest of the day. "Y/n~... you smell so good~," Baji said as he playfully licked your ear "ngh! B-Baji! we need to eat!" you explained flustered, he just chuckled and picked you up bridal style and carried you to the kitchen table, you saw that everyone had helped themselves and they loved the food "Damn y/n! this is so good!" Kazutora said while shoving his face with hot food, Baji had already put you down so he could stuff his own face "K-kazutora! it's hot" you said when you saw him wince in pain from the heat, you ran up to him, and wiped off a steaming piece of cheese that was on his cheek with your sleeve, Kazutora had already swallowed the steaming food, have ever he did it you had no idea. "Don't worry about me princess~ and you can call the Tora now~" he said as he wrapped his hand down to your wast going to your tailbone "o-ok, w-well be careful next time!" you said shyly "awww, princess!~ call me Tora!~~~" he whined as he gave you a pout face, you honestly found it adorable, you could tell he was strong, but his long hair and kind act made you think he was a child, kinda like Mikey. "B-be careful next time... Tora..." you said while covering your face with your hands that your sleves covered "awww! is princess shy?~," he said while hugging you because he was overwhelmed by your cuteness "I know! she should be tomans princess! I mean, Senju is the princess of Brahman, but she's the leader. Y/n could be our princess!" smiley said while playing with the back of your hair "but... y/n doesn't like violence..." Takemitchi said obviously bothered by how many people were flirting with his little cousin "she doesn't have to fight, she could just show up, I would love for her to see how badass Toman is, she should come to our meeting tomorrow." Mikey said excitedly while getting 3rds, you didn't like the idea of fighting, but if you're not harming anyone you would like to see Toman and Takemitchi in action. "By the way Ken-chin, have you and Emma thought about a baby name~," Mikey said mockingly, everyone started laughing really hard, Kazutora was still hugging you while laughing, but loosely since he didn't want to hurt you. "SHUT UP! WE ARNT EVEN MARRIED YET YOU IDIOT!" Draken said blushing "Emma?... oh! isn't that your little sister Mikey? the one who you got a foreign nickname from?" you asked "oh~ y/n's a good listener~ yup, she is my little sister! shes kinda bossy though," he said, Draken slapped him behind his head "only because you act like a child" he continued, Mikey just gave him a pouty face "I don't judge you for being overprotective, I mean, how are you going to disrespect the mother of your child?~" Mikey said mockingly again, at this point, there was a fight, Draken chased Mikey outside and started to fight playfully and everyone went out, except for Baji who grabbed you and threw you on the couch "wha!-" you were cut off by him getting on top of your and cuddling you by resting his face on your chest and started to drift off to sleep "I can't fall asleep when your heart is beating so loud you know," he said tiredly, you felt bad but you had an idea, you started to play with his hair, his hair caught your eye even when you first met, it was silky and beautiful, it fits him so perfectly. He flinched but relaxed a lot and fell asleep, and there you were, crazy people outside your apartment building, your mask somewhere lost and forgotten, being called 'Tomans Princess' even if you don't want violence in your life... and a long ravined-haired male asleep on top of you. Today was a lot to process for you, you decided that you were warm and comfy, so you let your eyes close and fell asleep.