Chapter 10

My pov~

You woke up to the sound of whispering, you slowly open your eyes and see Kazutora, Mikey, Smiley, and Angry "hm? you guys are still here?..." you asked trying to get up but someone pulled you down, 'what?' you looked down to see Baji on the side of you and his face still resting on your chest. "Stay still, I like having you to myself~," Baji said as he got closer to you, everyone was angry, they knew what Baji was doing. 

Previous conversation while you were asleep~

"Dammit get off of her!" Mikey yelled, "shut the fuck up Mikey, do you want her to wake up and kick us out?!" Baji said in an angry whisper "I didn't get to do anything with her yet!" smiley said with a tic mark showing "well neither have I..." Angry said quietly but everyone heard it "well I don't think a lot of people got her yet so all of you piss off," Kazutora said, at this point, everyone was trying to yell but whisper at the same time, which led you to your arise and everyone's surprise (hehe I'm so funny)

My pov again because I'm special!~

"What time is it?..." you said childishly rubbing the corner of your eyes "it's around 8 Pm, everyone else went home for the day," Smiley said with a big smile as he answered your question, you did a simple nod then thought of something "hey, aren't you smiley and angry? I don't think we talked a lot..." you stated still in your half-asleep state, Smiley was overjoyed as he saw you finally give him attention "y-yeah, but it's fine, we'll be seeing each other a lot more!" Smiley said as his brother nodded happily "haha yeah I guess I will be going to that meeting you guys are talking about "Are you really going y/n? I'm so happy!" Mikey shouted, you chuckled and admired how cute he looked when he was happy. not too long after, everyone left, it took baji longer to get out the door so he was still there. "B-Baji... don't you want to get home? Mikey said he had something important to tell you..." you stated as you tried to make sure a fight didn't break out once the others saw that he hasn't left yet "Nah, he just wants to beat my ass because I have you all to myself" he playfully said, "o-oh... well... won't you mother be worried?" You asked as you started to play with his hair, it looked so good on him and silky, you couldn't help yourself. You felt him flinch at your touch but he soon relaxed at your touch, but he started to move and before you knew it he had both hands over your head as he looked at you and you looked back shyly "y/n, what's my name?" you were stunned by the question "u-uh... Baji?" you asked a little confused, all he did was chuckle "let's call each other nicknames ok? my full name is Keisuke baji, and yours?" you were confused by the sudden change in events, first you were cuddling like a couple, then he got ontop of you like shit was about to go down, and now he's acting like Mikey when you give him free dessert. "u-um y-y/n... l/n (first name/ last name)?" it was hard for you to even make eye contact since the position was a little to much for you "well n/n (nick name, if your name has one) what are you ganna call me?" he asked with a smile as his teeth were showing, almost like a smirk, you had to think "what about... Kei... yeah! that suits you just right!" you exclamed with joy as someone for once actually wanted to call you a nickname like they were your best friend, Baji however found it really cute that you were exited over something so small and yet so adorible. All of a sudden the door burst open "what the hell is taking so long?!..." Mikey angrily asked right before he saw the position you guys were in "move Mikey! Now what the hell is taking so?!..." Kazutora said as he saw the same thing, you were trying to figure out an excuse and Baji was smirking like a maniac "you.... dare to touch such a woman!!? you pervert!" Chifuyu said as he jumped out the window he was originally sneaking in from and tackled Baji to the ground, Mikey and Kazutora joined and Baji feared his life would end. "Ok! what are you all still doing here!?" you said trying to sound angry, but then they saw how you were slightly shaking and how hard you tried to look mad but it only made you cuter "awww, is n/n (nickname) trying to be fierce?~" Baji teased, it made you blush and embarrassed how they could see right through you "I-I'm being serious!" you tried to sound as mad as you could but it didn't help "come on Baji stop being an ass, she wants you to leave," Kazutora said as if he wasn't still hanging around waiting for everyone to leave "ha!? she didn't say that! and we were having such a good time~ right sweetheart?~" Baji said playfully licking his lips, everyone got pissed off and jealous because they really did think it was what it looked like "I-... I asked... I asked you a q-question you moron-s..." they stopped teasing as they saw tears filling up in your eyes, you've always been a softie, all glaring and angry eyes faced Baji. 

R.I.P Baji Keisuke..... btw, in this story you will be a softie, I think I might let your life get a little harder so you can toughen up a bit, but let me know, I want y/n to fit at least almost everyone's personality and I have a lot of great ideas if you guys choose to grow up a little tougher, this is ganna be so much fun!!!