Chapter 43

Chifuyu wanted to go someplace before Kazutora and Baji got to have her as well. He took a side road, that Y/n didn't think too much about, and followed an uphill ramp. Y/n's face was buried in Chifuyus's neck, but she felt something touch her nose. She looked up and saw the most beautiful sight. Cherry blossom petals fall from tree branches, ever so softly landing on the ground. She didn't look away, even when Chifuyu stopped and parked the bike. They both sat there in silence, just looking at the view above them. "Beautiful isn't it?" Chifuyu asked still looking up, Y/n took her eyes off the trees and placed them on him. Almost instantly, Chifuyu looked back at her and smiled. "I want to show you more" and with that, they both got off the bike. Chifuyu placed his hand out for y/n to take, she stared for a second just before placing her hand into his. Chifuyu started up a hill, the wind brought flower petals down on the two lovers. Y/n didn't know what to say, she had been so shocked ever since they left. Chifuyu didn't have any words either; however, he spoke through actions. He didn't want anything to ruin their moment, at least not until he was done with what he wanted to do. Y/n kept her eyes on Chifuyus undercut, wanting him to look back at her and say something. Chifuyu continues walking until they found themselves in an area with a bench and a lamp pole in the middle of a dead end. The walk away stopped in a circle-like spot with 2 benches around the edge of it and a lamp in the middle. "We're here," Chifuyu said as he stopped right in front of the lamp. Y/n looked around in amazement "It's beautiful" Although her eyes wandered around, her hand never left Chifuyus. The male-only chuckled at her adorable reaction 'She's so cute'. Y/n felt his eyes on her, so she turned back around to have her eyes meet his. She took a step forward as they both looked silently into each other's eyes. Chifuyu lifted his hand once again, finding its way to tracing them along y/n's soft, rosy lips. He looks down at her lips and back up to her eyes as a way of asking for consent. Y/n softly placed her soft hand onto Chifuyus, which was placed onto her cheek, and slightly nodded. Chifuyu didn't hesitate, he leaned in but stopped right at her lips. They never broke eye contact. "I want you to remember the day you were here, the day you stole my first kiss. I want you to remember me" He used his other hand to wrap himself around y/ns waist and quickly pulled her to him. Her lips touched his, he didn't waste any time and deepened the kiss. Y/n didn't expect Chifuyu to be in control, it was surprising given his appearance and personality. he always seemed like an innocent, calm guy to her. Chifuyus's hand, which was once on her cheek, was now finding its way of being brushed against Y/n's hair. Chifuyu ran his fingers by the back of her neck and slide up the back of her hair. Y/n never knew someone playing with her hair would be so relaxing. She found herself leaning in more into the kiss, she felt so safe and relaxed. She wrapped her arms around Chifuyu's shoulders and allowed the kiss to go on. They both pulled away, not sure if they were ready to or not and stared once again. No one said anything, it was just silence. The wind continued to blow beautiful petals around the two, which almost and they believe they were in a romance movie (nope, just a romance book). Chifuyu smiled as he looked down "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that for" Y/n smiled back "They always say that" she said and they both chuckled while still holding each other. After a while, they both start walking back while still holding hands. They were talking about some of the animals at the shop, and Chifuyu loved how interested Y/n was. It was just another thing they have in common; the fact that she loves animals and he works at an animal shop is amazing to him. They get to the bike, and Chifuyu got on first. Y/n got on and Chifuyu immediately grabbed her wrist and wrapped them around his waist and smiled. That's when y/n got an idea, she arched her back to reach his ear and let him know exactly what her position was. "Do you like this, Fuyu?~" she wrapped her arms tight around his lower waist, which made him stun to answer. "Y-Y/n?..." he hardly controlled his hitching breath as she gently blew hot air near his neck. His hands were tight against the bike handle, he tried to control himself. Y/n rested her head on his shoulder "Alright, let's go!" her whole mood changed, which made Chifuyu have to stop and think for a minute as to what the hell just happened. "Y/n..." Chifuyu said as Y/n looked up. She couldn't see his face, but she had a weird feeling. "You are so lucky we aren't in a house right now" and with that, she shut up. Y/n actually thought about testing him more, but she's never actually had it and didn't know how to feel about doing that. Chifuyu started the bike, very satisfied with his dominance, and drove away. It didn't take too long for them to get back to the pet shop, although it was starting to become dinner time, they still had enough time in the day to look around the shop and see animals. Chifuyu parked in the back like he had done before. Y/n got off just before Chifuyu grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. He was still sitting down so y/n had to look down pretty far; however, she was mainly worried about where his face aligned with. If Chifuyu had just looked forward instead of looking at y/n, then he would have been face-to-face with her bust. Y/n didn't know if Chifuyu knew where he was "U-uh... Chifuyu?"  he didn't bother to move, he just stared at her.  His eyes looked as if he was looking into a far distance until he snapped out of his daze. His smile suddenly came, which made Y/n feel relaxed again. "You're amazing Y/n" Y/n didn't know what he was doing, but she felt happy. Chifuyu stood up, with his hand still on her waist, and was now the one to look down given the difference between y/n and his height. He leaned down and gave Y/n a kiss before she happily wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed back. They both pulled apart and laughed. Chifuyu couldn't help but admire every little detail about her: Her hair- that reminded him of a raven; her eyes- that looked like voids; her soft skin; her pink, rosy, ever so soft lips. Everything was to be admired of her by everyone. Y/n looked up to Chifuyu's emerald green eyes to see that he was in a dazed state again, she was about to snap him out... but then.

"Y/n... you are the reason... I feel like I can be free... and being someone important to you will be my dream and my goal" 

Why did this take me a whole week to write?! Sorry, I've been dealing with a breakup and it's been a lot. Luckily, I and my ex's girlfriend are besties now (because I'm nice asf to anyone) and I've told her all the bad things he's done to me and I don't know why I didn't realize this before, but he was mentally abusive to me! I found out that he has been abusive to many people in the past, and they have proof! I remember one time he was being very weird and was touching me without my permission and it ended up in a "playful" fight and he found a way to get me back by being all depressed and shit. I slapped him, and I wish I slapped him a lot harder than I did. There is a lot to that story so if you are interested or have a question you can come to me in my private dms. Thank you for reading!!!! It's hard to write a romance story when your heart just got completely shattered.