Chapter 1.

Takemitchis pov

I tried my best to stay still at the meeting for Toman, it was hard to concentrate. My cousin is coming back to Japan, her dad wasn't very good at raising her, they moved to America because her father got caught selling drugs and beating innocent people up for no reason, so they moved because he felt safer in another country. But now she's coming back home! I'm older than her by 2 months, we've always been close, however, she and her father had.... problems. She's coming off the airport a few minutes before this meeting ends, but it just started and I feel like I'm going to get yelled at by Mikey if I don't be serious! She ran away from her father, I tried convincing her she could live with me, even if I don't have much room, but she denied me, saying my house was a shit hole... so, she found a small apartment, it isn't in the same building as me, but it's close enough. 

-Time skip, 5 minutes until the meeting is over-

I asked Chifuyu to give me a ride, he knows about my cousin, so he agreed. As soon as Mikey announced the meeting was over, I yelled at Chifuyu to get his ass on the bike and go, leaving everyone shocked and confused, he was speeding down the street, it was late so there wasn't much traffic. As soon as we get to the airport I jumped off the bike and looked around for her, Chifuyu was also excited to see her. "Mitchi?" was all I heard, I began to cry and I turned around "Y/N!" I screamed as I ran to her, both of us fell over but I didn't care, I just kept hugging her and crying. She was tearing up a little, but not as much as me, we stayed like that for a few minutes until Chifuyu finally found us "Takemitchi!? I heard you screaming..." Chifuyu trailed off, he pulled me off of y/n and apologized "it's okay, I'm y/n, I'm Mitchis cousin" y/n said as she held out her hand, I could tell she was really scared to do so, her hands and legs were shaking like crazy and her voice was shaky, I told Chifuyu she might be like that, so he was very soft towards her. Y/n seemed to like Chufuyu a lot, and I was glad. I and y/n took the bus and walked the rest of the way to her apartment, it was about 10-15 minutes away from my building apartment. Chifuyu went home, he said he is going to finish looking online for his manga books. On the way to y/n's apartment, we talked a lot, just about random things. We've always been close, nothing could part us, she's going to start school tomorrow at my school, unfortunately, we have almost no classes together. I'm excited for her to meet the rest of toman, that is if she is up for it, and now I have to explain to Mikey why I ran out like that. I haven't told anyone about y/n since she's really scared to meet new people. But she got along with Chifuyu well, maybe she just needs practice.

If you are confused at all, please read the first page, it holds important details!