Chapter 26

Your pov~

Not only were you crying because of what you did, but also because you were afraid of what Mitsuya would think about you. You knew you would have to tell him what happened, but you were scared that he would be frightened of you. Mitsuya played with your hair while you started to calm down enough to stop crying "y/n, whenever you're ready to tell me..." you pulled you away from the hug and caressed your cheek as you both made deep eye contact, you let yourself relax and sink into his touch, you closed your eyes and focused on him. You took a deep inhale and slowly let it out before opening your eyes to face him, his lilac eyes were already looking into yours before they were opened again. You felt safe once you saw his worried face turn into a reassuring smile, you knew he wouldn't leave you.

the conversation~

"Takashi, when I was younger my mother told me never to harm anyone, no matter what. She used her last breath to make me promise her I would never hurt another human. I've kept that promise... until they... they tried to hurt me again, they always find a way to make me hate myself and I finally snapped. I didn't mean to! I closed my eyes for one second and the next thing I knew there was blood everywhere! I broke my promise to my mother, I didn't mean to I swear!-" Mitsuya pulled you into a tight hug and dug his face into your shoulder. You felt your body relax at his warm embrace "Just focus on me, try and match your breath to mine," you heard his sweet voice ring in your ear, you slowly started to shift your focus on Mitsuya, and not what had just happened. You put your face on his shoulder and tried hard to listen to his breathing; soon enough, you found the right pace of heart and calmed down. You lifted your head up to face Mitsuya, you were met with a surprise, you had expected a disappointed face or at least a gloomy figure; instead, Mitsuya was smiling at you, his soft eyes so fixated and sharp on your features that it was almost hard to breathe again for a second. You jumped out of your daydream when you heard him speak "Let's go before someone comes in, we can go to my place if you want" he grabbed your hand and helped you up, you felt a smile creep onto your face as he walked you out of the classroom.

(these guys just can't stay in school, welp, fanfic is fanfic, I'm not gonna write about the square root or what happened in 1920) 

Soon enough, you both made it out of the school unnoticed or stopped, you let yourself forget about what happened with the girls and let yourself fall deeper in love with the man in front of you.  He let go of your hand as he got on his bike "You coming? Every princess should have a nice ride" he smirked and held out his hand for you to take "What a gentleman," you let your hand grab ahold of his and get onto the back of the bike, you leaned in close to his ear "most gentlemen get a kiss as a reward, I don't mind~" you heard his breath hitch. His body straightened, you know you had gotten to him when he unexpectedly took off as fast as he could. Once again, you felt the overwhelming sensation rush over you as the bike skimmed through traffic, you didn't really need to hold onto the driver anymore, but you decided to keep doing it for the boys in Toman who decided to treat you right. You wrapped your arms tight around Mitsuya's waist, and you could feel the abs through his shirt, it was intentional but it was clever. Such an innocent girl in a dangerous situation, he would never guess what you were doing, why not play it off? "Takashi," just hearing his first name come out of your mouth was enough to make him weak and flustered, and it didn't help that your voice was almost seducing "How come you decided to take me to your place?" your voice returning to your innocent side made Mitsuya wonder if he was mistaken of what he had heard before when you said his name.

Mitsuyas pov~

Dammit, was I overthinking the way she said it? it was... hot. Am I that needy for her? "I thought we could watch a movie, skip out on school, do anything you want," I saw her smile, and she placed her head back onto my shoulder, I felt my nerves go crazy when I saw her get close again, would she say anything like that again?... why do I want to hear it so bad? that voice, hopefully I don't do anything stupid to her. We went most of the ride in silence, it was a comfortable silence that made us enjoy each other's company even more. I knew my heart was beating fast, I knew she could feel it, and I could feel hers going a little slower than mine. I saw my driveway and pulled in, I live alone now that my fashion career is getting better every day. I better play it safe tonight, I'm only bringing her here to comfort her, not to do anything heated. I stop and park the bike and help her get off, her legs still get shaky after short drives, it's kind of cute. I get off and reach for my keys and we both walk in after the door unlocks. She didn't hesitate to look around "I never thought I would see the day when a famous gang member would live in such a cute, small house" She gave me a teasing smile, I could only chuckle at her comment "I prefer to be cozy, I wouldn't know what to do with a bigger house than this, my sisters are too busy with highschool to come over, you should see where Draken lives" I heard her cute giggle and it made me feel that exciting sensation again, I had to force myself to ignore the feeling "what would you like to do, your majesty?" I said with a teasing voice as I held my hand out and did a small bow, she turned around a hummed at my actions before taking my hand once again. I pulled her close, my body took over and we found ourselves in a dancing position, my left hand wrapped around her back waist, hers on my shoulder. We stood there, no noise, no movement, just a silence that somehow spoke louder than my words to her ever could.

"There is something that I want to do... don't disappoint... let's see how good of a gentleman you really are...