please read...

Guys... I feel like I don't get anyone to love this book and I don't really want to waste time on it if it isn't worth it... I really love this book and I wish I could forget what I wrote so I could read it. Im in love with this work of mine but I feel like others just don't care too much for it as I do... I think I might just start writing chapters but not publishing them so I can use them for another book that people care about if I don't get enough attention for this one. If you guys could... could you please share my account and books with others? Im in high school and both of my parents are always busy so I have to take care of my 2 sisters and 1 baby... it's hard and I can never get schoolwork done. I want my time to be worthwhile and not just spent on someone's wants, I care a lot about being an author because I get to share my dreams and thoughts with others and I don't have to feel uncomfortable and judged when I wrote about that one scene that kept me up all night because it turns into a book of my imagination. Books are another way of going into someone's mind and searching through it like you just got a bag of treasure and you're looking through it to see what looks best, books are my escape. I started being a writer because all the books I've read always surprise me, just to think that that idea was once in someone's mind for days is amazing. Others wrote about their life and all the amazing adventures they went on to make their new book... I am a single mother; yes, at 15, I was pregnant at 13, and gave birth to my baby girl at 14. 

I was waiting for you to comment about how im a slut and all that, if you took the time to see what else I wrote then you might have already deleted the comment so you don't feel guilty. Good for you if you didn't even think about judging me, and I have a reason for that. I was raped in a house that I loved going to and the house that I found safe to go to over the weekends... my grandmother's son had raped me when I trusted him and he has been put in jail for it after I found out I was pregnant. My baby girl will turn a year old on April 14th, she's growing up so fast. Now that you see how busy I've been, please... im begging you... help me out and tell people about my books... my ocs are based on me and who I wish to be. This oc is the girl that I want to be and a part of her os who I actually am; however, im not physically strong like her, and I don't really do fights. I could never hurt another human being and I do have traumas, but I am mentally strong and will continue to be stable for my sake, my daughters, my family, and our future. Stay safe, stay healthy, and love yourself. Know your value and worth, I see you and I care, you can make a difference in the smallest of ways, and never give up on yourself. My account is a safe place because I know what it's like to feel alone and like all these demons are clenching to your skin enough to where you can't get them off... I found a way out and I know you can to, my daughter is a blessing and she is the only reason why im like this today. No matter my traumas, not matter my post, I will rise above them because I see how others need help, so I will leave my hand open for you to take and I will never let you go... there is always someone holding out their hand for you, its just not visible in your eyes. 

'The devil caught me with my head down and got excited until I looked up and said "Amen"' (not mine! Got it from a video, credit to the maker!)

"If you could see what God sees. you would never question your beauty again." (not mine!)

"God didn't add another day to your life because you needed it. He added it because someone needed you." (not mine!)

"Jesus died for you in public, don't live for him in private" (not mine!)

"My mom told me if you ever feel like God isn't there, remember that the teacher is always silent during the test..." (not mine!)

"What happens if you live every day the way you are now?" (not mine!)

Do you ever feel like God just thinks "why do you hate yourself? I worked so hard on you?" that stuck with me the most out of all of these...  these quotes aren't to make you feel guilty or drag you down, its to tell you that there's always a way out... you just need to try and if you don't know the right way, pray. find. and seek. 

Pray that your life will turn around for the best, it won't be easy and it will feel so uncomfortable at first, but no one starts a new habit perfectly, right?...

Find the right way to love talking to God and find other ways to lead them to him, because we all need help getting back up when we've just hit rock bottom...

Seek others that will help uplift you and move toward your goal, negative friends are great when there like you, right? Wrong, you only see it that way because there just like you and they will say things to drag you all down... seek the right people so you can help those friends in the future.

Light and dark are rivals that go back and forth, none being a winner until day or night and then then it happens all over again. When you are in this dark hole of depression the good and brightness could feel like antibiotics on an opened wound... but the wound eventually heals if you let it, right?

These are questions that you must answer yourself to find where you need to go, we are all already on the path to hell... it's how you get off that path that counts. The effort doesn't come from nothing.