Chapter 4.

The conversation between the Toman captains and vice captains before they picked up your ass:

My pov

Takemitchi showed up at the shrine already knowing Mikey wanted answers, as soon as his foot touched the top of the floor... "What the hell was that for Takemitchy!?" Mikey asked slightly angry since Takemitchi didn't tell Mikey his 'secret'. Takemitchi sighed "w-well... I had to go pick up my cousin... and Chifuyu brought me there..." Takemitchi continued "and I didn't tell you because I knew you would instantly go after her to meet her, and she's really shy and-" Takemitchi got cut off "You have a cousin coming here and you didn't tell us!?" Mikey asked with sparkles in his eyes "what's her name???" Mikey continued "um... y/n l/n? she goes to my school-" Talkemitchi was cut off again by Mikey dragging Draken away from the shrine and running to get y/n. Takemitchi stood there trying to process what just happened "h-hey, wait! I told you she not readyyyyyyyyy!!!!!" Takemitchis voice trailed off as he ran after the 2 boys. Everyone else was still confused "when does Mitsuya get here?" Kazutora asked Baji "how the fuck am I supposed to know?!" Baji said "he has a sewing club meeting that he needs to attend before he comes here, he will be a little late," Chifuyu said, he had just got there, and the rest filled him in on what had happened with Mikey, Draken, and Takemitchi.