Chapter 35

The three teenagers went on for a few more hours playing games, eating junk, and doing their best to stay out of fights. Nahoya was in the process of being held back by Souya and Y/n, a guy walked up to Y/n and had his phone facing up toward her skirt slid it under, and took a picture. Unfortunately for him, Nahoya heard the snap and flash and punched the dude in the lower abdomen. The man was in his early 30s and he yelled"Someone helps!" he saw that he was coughing up blood, Souya wanted to beat the shit out of him; however, he knew that they weren't in the right place to almost kill someone. Souya had no choice but to hold back his anger along with his raging brother. "I'll fucking kill you! you don't have a right to even look at her!" soon enough, a policeman happened to walk into the scene "The hell is going on?!" he looked down at the man and back at Nahoya terrified to see what this teenager could do to a grown ass adult. "Sir, I'm sorry for my brother, but that man was taking pictures of this girl. I believe you should look into his phone to see what we mean" Souya said, y/n felt shivers go down her spine as she could hear the hatred coming from deep from his throat and through his teeth while he had to keep them tightly closed to calm himself and holds his brother for as long as he could.  "Boy, calm down. I will take care of the picture, but we need you to calm down. Your attraction to much attention and starting to worry people" the police officer said as he picked up the, almost broken, phone that was on the floor with splattered blood. "Nahoya, please calm down. It's being taken care of" y/n said as Nahoya finally relaxed, but when he saw the 30-year-old man look back at y/n, Nahoya and Souya positioned themselves in front of y/n in a protective stance. The man looked terrified because of the phone, but more of the twins. The officer looked at the phone before opening the side camera and seeing the gallery. He opened the photo and looked away in embarrassment before walking up to y/n and showing her the photo, which the twins happened to see and had to force themselves to look away, "can you confirm that this is you, ma'am?"  y/n looked at the picture and almost felt disgusted with herself "y-yeah...." all of a sudden they heard scrambling footsteps and the crowd moving a yelling. "He's running away!" someone yelled, the 30-year-old man ran as soon as he knew he had been caught. Nahoya ran after him and Souya ran towards the exit, y/n didn't know what to do so she just stayed put while the officer called for backup for a possible runaway. The twins ran around the crowd to catch up with the man, Souya blocked off the exit and Nahoya got him cornered between the two. It wasn't until then that the man got a pocket knife out "Stay the hell away from me you brats!-" All of a sudden, the man was kicked down and knocked out cold. However, it was none of the twins who harmed the man. in fact, they were stunned to see the man down. The Kawata twins looked up to see who it was that had brought down the man, and they relaxed to see it was someone they knew. "I see you've solved our problem, for now at least," Nahoya said as he approached the figure "I just saw him with a knife and knew he was trouble, I never expected you two to be a part of it. So, what's he in trouble for?" Souya walked up to join the two in the conversation "y/n was with us, he got really close to her and took a picture of her-...!" Souya turned away to hide his anger from the lost but not forgotten, photo. "He took a picture from under her skirt and the idiot didn't even turn off his flash or noise, he ran away after a cop found the picture. Y/n is back with him, wanna come and see her?" the familiar figure nodded and followed the two "Sheesh, we ran a long way away. I think we're lost" Souya said as he looked around the crowded area, Nahoya happened to look back and saw some cops grab the old man and attempt his arrest while he was still sleeping with a large, now turning purple, bruise on his cheek. The three started walking around and kept getting lost in the crowd of people, meanwhile, y/n was having a very rough conversation with the officer.

~~~~

Y/n held the phone in her hands as the twins ran off after the man, she heard the radio going that was on the officer's belt. "I have backup coming, do you mind talking about what just happened?" y/n looked away from the phone and her scenes came back "Uh... I don't mind" The officer got out his notes and took a moment looking up and down the girl's body before mumbling "Really short dress~... clothing led to harassment...~" The whisper went on and he wrote down what he saw. Yn heard all of what he was thinking, and she was ashamed to have worn what she did. Y/n brought her hands down to her skirt and tried pulling it down to hide her exposing thoughts that we were not covered by her 'inappropriate' thigh-high socks. The officer finally put away the note and pen "Right, Mrs. (last name), I have a solution for you," y/n perked up, her face seemed dreaded, but she did her best to hide it. "Maybe don't go out later at night, there are many things that could happen since you are a girl. Also, I would advise you not to wear any skirts or short shirts, maybe put your hair all the way up. Long hair such as yours is attractive, never go out alone" The officer continued to talk about lists of things that women should do to be safe from men.

"I understand you were with a bunch of guys, were you just dressing like...that... for them?"