Chapter 15

"Do you trust me?"

My pov~

You stood there looking at him because you had never been on a bike, but this was someone who rides all the time. "yeah, I trust you..." you whispered "Great! So you have nothing to worry about, come on" you swung your leg over the bike and sat there awkwardly "o-okay..." you said trying to see if there was anything else you needed to do, all of a sudden Kazutora grabbed both of your hands and wrapped them around his waist, you were flustered by the sudden act "you have to hang on, just because I'm awesome with bikes doesn't mean I don't drive as crazy as Mikey~"

"As Mikey!? wait!-" Kazutora's engine started with a loud noise that made you hug his torso tightly. Kazutora's breath hitched from the touch; but he grinned right before driving off. He passed each car and went through each red light and passed a stop sign that you could only see as it passed you because you were scared to sit normally. This would be the first time on a bike and it was with a crazy maniac that pretty much kidnapped you from class and is now going 50 over the speed limit. Everything was going too fast, you tightened your grip and started praying nothing bad would happen, it was good that no cars were around you at this time.

"Y/n....?" you had to process what he was saying "T-Tora! I'm scared! please slow down! please!" 

He started to slow down, and you heard him chuckle a little "You are so cute y/n..." you decided it was safe to look up, and your eyes caught the view, you guys were driving passed the ocean, but you never knew how pretty the sun could be gleaming over the water, showing its majestic light over Tokyo. "This is where I wanted to take you, we still have a while before the meeting so I thought I would take you somewhere special," he said as he started to drive up a small hill somewhere you've never been. Not too long after, he parked his bike and you both got off, your legs wobbly as you struggled to stand. Kazutora laughed really hard but also helped you up. He grabbed your hand and started rushing you into the woods, there was no pathway, no trail, not even marks on the tree; you thought he had gotten you both lost a million times, but he always ended up finding somewhere else to rush you. "Where almost there y/n," he said trying to make you catch up "T-Tora... how do you even know where we're going? There's no trail marks or anything" You were trying to figure him out but he ignored you. You both stopped at a fallen tree, Kazutora climbed it pretty easily, and he held out his hand to help you up "Stop ignoring my questions! How do I know we aren't lost!? why can't you just tell me where we're going?" you suddenly asked, Kazutora looked at you with a confused expression "because you trust me" 

The words caught you off guard, you had said that you trusted him, but you also don't know him very well yet. But something about him made you want to know more about friendships, maybe about trust and hope too. "So y/n... do you still trust me? or was it a lie?..." he asked with a very 'wanting to know everything' face, you both made eye contact for a while, his hand still hanging down waiting for you to reach out and grab it "I-..." you paused, Kazutora's expression turned into a sad, regretful feeling, almost like he wished he'd never asked 'but... what about the Haitani brother.. and the rumors?... do I still really want to get to know Toman?..' then your mind drifted to all the times Toman had accepted you; when they saw your face, when you wanted to know you, when you were represented as 'tomans princess', all of it... they accepted you. You grabbed Kazutora's hand "I trust you... as long as you will never leave me then I will always trust you... Tora." you said with a smile on your face, his face turned into a relieved smile, and he lifted you up in the air with a single tug and hugged while you landed on his lap "then... there's something I wanted to show you," he said as he helped you up, he looked over his shoulder signaling for you to look. You looked over to see a flat land, there was no one. Just the sun and the ocean. At a far distance, you could see the rest of Tokyo, it was all so beautiful. "It was a test, if you were to give up on me I would have easily admitted we were lost and driven you to Mikey." you were hurt by the words, but you understood. Out of nowhere he came up behind you and hugged your torso tightly "I'm so glad... that you could trust me... I couldn't even imagine letting you go..." you felt like crying but you were too happy to ruin the mood, you turned around and cupped his cheek, then... you kissed it.

"I promised didn't I?" you said with a chuckle, Kazutora was shocked but gave you a smile, you spent the rest of the day having a lot of fun. You never got tired of him making his stupid jokes and he never got tired of you stopping each time you saw a lost dog or cat.

"let's go see Toman, y/n"