Chapter 21.

Your pov~

I was confused by what they were talking about "why do you want her to know?..." Shin said as he and Mikey eyed each other "well... y/n is going to be a big part of my life along with the rest of the Toman captains, so I might as well start here" the tension went away as Shin smiled "I couldn't agree more, y/n, the reason why iv heard these rumors isn't that there going around like wildfire, its because I... I actually have a gang of my own" I sat there confused, and here I was in the presents of 2 hot gang members. I was sitting on one's lap talking to the other one... "r-really?... no offense but I really couldn't tell... at all" I said looking him up and down, Mikey started laughing. Still, all Shinchiro did was smile at me "I'm not much of a fighter, but I do love being in control of a gang, Mikey feels the same way," I looked up at Mikey who just hugged me tighter, I smiled at play with his hair a little bit. "So, how did you come across my little brother y/n?" my attention caught the question and I really had to go back and think, that's when it hit me "w-well... my cousin kinda told them about me because I moved here from America" he looked surprised "you came here from America? you don't look like it"

"Oh? well, I was born here in Tokyo but moved, after a few years I came back to see Takemitchi again" I smiled at myself remembering the memory of me and Mitchi running around the playground playing superhero "Takemitchis your cousin? I can kinda see it, so what are you doing here this late" I was still wondering why I was here doing nothing when I could be home right now but Mikey answered for me "she did something bad so I took her with me to make up for it~" he placed his chin on my shoulder and moved me closer to him, I felt his fingers softly touch my exposed skin under my shirt but it wasn't enough to make me think it was on purpose, I could see Shinchiro feel uncomfortable "I see... what did you do y/n? I doubt it was anything serious, Mikey is a baby sometimes" I almost laughed at the remark but I felt Mikey's cold hand be fully placed on the side of my stomach "well... I kinda... hung out with Kazutora, and he didn't like it..." I said not wanting to reveal the rest of the part "is that all y/n?~" I felt Mikey breathe on my ear as he spoke "Mikey, you have no idea how to respect women do you," Shinchiro said as he looked at Mikey's hand that was touching me, there was a long moment of silence, and that's when my phone rang. I went to grab my phone but before my fingers even touched it, Mikey grabbed it and held it away from me "who is it y/n?~" he said teasing me, the ringer said It was Smiley, he slipped away from me, and ran out of the room before I could catch him. I gave up after I tripped "haha, what was that about?" Shinchiro asked me, I realized that I tripped and landed on him, and my face went all red as we made eye contact "I-..." I hid my face with my sleeves to hide my blush from him. "It's ok y/n, I don't mind~ let's stay like this until he comes back, yeah?" I nodded as we started talking and having a good conversation, I never knew my life would come out to be like this, but I'm glad it did.

Mikeys pov~

"Hello~ y/n can't come to the phone right now~ she's asleep on my bed so you'll have to try again later-"    "Mikey thank God! The leader of Rokuhara Tandai is coming! we think he's trying to find y/n since she's pretty much our biggest weakness! you need to keep her safe and come to fight some of them off! Mitsuya got hit in the head and he's on his way to the hospital!" I could hear some arguments in the background 'wheres's your leader?!' and shit like that "Hold them back! ill be there soon!" I got off the call and sprinted to the room, I saw y/n on Shinchiro's lap, but that didn't bother me right now "We need to go, now!" I yelled, Shinchiro picked y/n up and ran with me outside to the bikes "Shinchiro! get her somewhere safe, South might be after her! I'm going to help Toman defeat them!" I said as I got on my bike before I could start the engine I saw y/n get out of Shinchiro's grasp and run to me with tears in her eyes "Manjiro! Are you going to be okay!?" I saw the tears stream down her face as the rain washed them away, I ran my fingers over her cheek and placed a strand of hair stuck her face to her ear and looked at her "ill be fine y/n, after all, I am Toman's leader, have a little faith  me" I leaned down and gave her a kiss on her forehead before taking off 'I will protect her, ill do whatever it takes to make her feel happy!'

Your pov~

I saw Mikey drive away as I sat there crying, I felt something touch my hand and I looked over to see worried eyes look at mine "We have to go y/n, Mikey will be fine" he pulled me into a hug before speaking again.

"I promise..."