Chapter 13

My pov~

You got your food but you felt uneasy and ended up losing your appetite a little, you kept looking around you to see if anyone was staring at you 'It's probably because I'm also stepping way out of my comfort zone, i'll just head back to class...' you thought, as you turned into the aly way towards your school you bumped into someone "ah... s-sorry" you said while holding your nose that you had hurt, you start to look up at the person you had bumbed into "y-y/n?" the figure asked "huh? oh! Souya! iv been wanting to talk to you for a while" you said happy that you saw someone familiar, your neerves settled down "y-you did? wait, what are you doing out here?" he asked trying to look a little away since he was blushing so hard "you wernt the one following me?" you asked confused, you were sure since he was put here that he was following you, but you wouldnt mind that it was him and not some stranher, but if hes not the one who was followning you... then who was 

"Someone... was following you?..." as soon as the words left his mouth you both heard movement and slight chuckling,  Souyas reflexes took over and he pulled you into a half hug to protect you, and your heart raced at the sudden movement. "Who's there? please come out..." he asked, you were surprised at how polite he was, given what he looked like you'd think he would rip someone's skin off if they dared to inhale the same air as him, but his brother is the same way kinda, he's just hella evil but looks like a happy saint. Someone stepped out from the shadows, then another did the same "You kidding right?..." Souya hissed under his breath "We heard a rumor going around, Tomans got a slut~" the words hit your heart like a dagger "s-slut?..." you whispered under your breath as if they were your last ones, you felt the tears daring to come out but held them back, but the words repeated and repeated and it made you want to drop toman right there and leave them, all of them, until... "d-don't you dare call her a slut!" he said, you looked up in surprise as you saw the corners of his eyes tear up "still a cry baby Souya? I was just repeating the rumor~ but from what it looks like, it's true~ such a cutie she is~" one of the males said as he stepped closer, Souyas grip got tighter. "She's not a slut, she's Toman's princess, big difference. If she were a slut I don't think id like such a lady." someone said walking into the ally way, you felt yourself grip Souya tighter making him flinch and he relaxed and embraced you "Souya, I see you have the princess, now I don't have to worry about keeping her from rats asking around for her, I'm sorry y/n, this might get ugly" said the male, you recognized the person, it was Souyas brother, Nahoya!

"Nahoya? there's more of them?" Souya asked his brother "Mhm, just beat up a group of them talking shit about our princess, I'm still pissed so I don't mind letting out a little more steam" he said as he wiped a little blood from his cheek, you could tell he got into a fight by all the blood on his knuckles and clothes 'there... princess...' you still couldn't get over the fact that a local gang would call you such a thing like you were above them and they were your willing servants. "So what's it going to be...

Haitani's"