Chapter 25 | PHASE TWO: Apologies & Outburst

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

The Kindle version will be uploaded to Kindle on February 14, 2024. . . And this book will be split up into 3 seperate books. So the first book, Chapters 1-33 will be posted to Kindle on the release date listed above.

I have 5 books coming to Kindle between the months of January & April 2024❤️

Until tonight, my love has already been posted to Kindle. The formatting is awful but it's there lmao!

————————————

DYLAN ||

And as I sit here, in Raiden's hospital room again, waiting for whatever the fuck this disaster was sure to be, to begin — I wanted nothing more than to just get the fuck out of here and kill something.

I needed to release all of my pent up rage, my inability to be the Alpha that Bennett would have been, the hatred that I feel for this fucking position, for all of this responsibility, for the lack of a backbone that I seem to have whenever it came to standing up to my Dad.

"Dylan."

Hearing Raiden's voice, I turn around to see him sitting up in his hospital bed, staring at my family behind me.

So I cautiously walk over to the side of his bed holding a wobbly smile, trying my best to show any type of confidence and not the fear that I was so clearly exhibiting.

"Dylan, what's going on?" Raiden asks as his gaze shifts between mine and my family behind me.

"Raiden," I swallow nervously as I stop a few feet away from his bed. "This is the rest of my family. The women are my mom, Jade and my aunty Sophie, the men are —"

"I recognize the men, Dylan." The rage behind his tone, completely cut me me off and I swallow again, my heart feeling heavy.

I couldn't figure out why he kept shifting his gaze between mine and what I now noticed to be my Dad and uncle Jake but I didn't — I hoped that it wasn't fear because I don't want him to fear us.

"Raiden," I call out to him again and his gaze finds mine within seconds. "You don't have to be afraid."

"I don't have to be afraid?" He echoes, his eyes rows shooting straight up as if what I just said was something completely out of line. "Your family is the reason that I'm in here, Dylan."

Damn it.

"I know Raiden," I nod, whispering my response, hoping he would hear me out. "And I can't tell you how sorry I am for my actions but I wasn't the one to give the command to capture you, I wasn't the one to put you in the cells,"

"I beg to differ Dylan," Raiden cuts me off again, his gaze shifting behind me again before slicing through my heart as his eyes find mine. "You may not have been the one to give the commands, but they carried them out but you're the Alpha, you could have stopped it but you didn't and then your pack took joy in coming down to that cell and trying to break me and Reland, I don't trust you anymore than I trust the wolves behind you."