Chapter 83 | PHASE FIVE: Trauma bonding

Trigger warnings: Nonconsensual touching. Beatings. Torture. Mention of SA. Pretty much, just a bunch of hard shit so please take care while reading this chapter. Also, fuck Dax very much! And get your tissues ready besties!

——————————————————

RAIDEN ||

A deep and guttural scream leaves me, filling the torture chamber alongside my tears and blood. The pain rips through me, threatening to shatter the cracks of my very soul that still seems to be hanging on to my nonexistent bond with Dylan.

It's the love for my blessing that brought me here. I'd been doing so good, giving Dax whatever he wanted. He even let me spend a night outside of my dungeon and in his bedroom with him - without giving into his desires, but I just couldn't do it.

. . . I couldn't bring myself to say what he wanted me to after our time together just a few short hours ago.

"Say it!" Dax demands. The answer is on the tip of my tongue. My brain wants to comply but my heart can't seem to do it. "Raiden, say it!"

"I can't," I whimper, tears pouring down my face as another burst of energy rips through me.

I scream, thrashing against my chains as my body stays locked to the metal table in the Lab.

"After all I've done for you!" Dax shouts over my constant screams, begging him to stop but his magic never yields. "You still refuse to love me! Was all of this a lie, Kitten?! Our last week together? Was it all a lie?! The touches? The looks? The feelings? Was everything a lie?!" He shrieks at me as the room begins to vibrate with his rage.

My brandings threaten to burn my heart from my body. My insides scorched with Dax's rage as my betrayal pounds against my veins.

"Dax please!" My back bows off the table, muscles tensing with an agony up until now, I've only known in my nightmares. "Stop! Please!"

"All I've asked for is your consent and your love, Raiden. That's all," Dax snarls somewhere on my left. I can't open my eyes to see where he is though. The pain far too great to do much else but focus on it. "I've been good to you since you've submitted to me. I've given you a beautiful time here with me so far, but you broke my heart and we both know how bad things can get when you try to break me!"

I hear the flick of a switch in the torture chamber of the Lab. My ears lock onto the whirring sound that fills the room. My body begins to shake violently, knowing what it is.

I'm terrified for Dax to use anything but his magic on me. I know it's coming. I can feel the shocking tingle of the electrodes wafting across my skin like a sick dance of death, just waiting for their big moment to strike.

The metal table warms beneath my body, a shrieking chill rips up my spine.

"You know what comes next, Kitten," Dax sneers, his voice now coming from my right. "Do what I've asked and we can stop this."

I shake my head, desperately trying to gasp for air when the torture stops just for a moment.

I can't do what he's asked this time. I can't say that I don't love Dylan anymore. I can't say that I love Dax more than him. . . I just can't. There's alot of things that I'm willing to do, but shredding what's left of my bond while it still clings to my soul isn't one of them. . . I could never forgive myself if I did that.

"Fine!" I hear him sneer as I feel the table blaze, my body instantly becoming an inferno. I feel my flesh start to grow too hot to bare.

I hear the charge to the electrical cords burning the table to the ground. Next thing I feel is the jolt that shoots through my body. I can't focus on anything else as my body thrashes fr the shock.