Chapter 74 | PHASE FOUR: Dylan or. . . ?

RAIDEN ||

The greatest moment in any feline's life is finding their blessing and the second greatest moment is starting their own family which is exactly what I would have with Dylan now.

My blessing had come back to the Shadow pack about two days ago. At first I was a little worried about the fact that he was alone because despite my hatred for the wolf, I did wonder where Gabe was but Dylan was quick to calm my nerves by saying he'd gone to find Avery.

I'd never admit it out loud but I've definitely been going a little overboard with how much affection I've shown Dylan these past few days.

He hates every bit of it, but I'm basking in my parenthood and I don't give one single flying fig about what anyone has to say about it.

I'm happy and I love this for us. Although I could do without Dylan's hormonal rage.

At dinner last night, he'd let it slip that he was pregnant and said something about how I should have told him to shut up when Dylan started talking about how nauseous he was, but I definitely wasn't going to tell him to shut up.

Then Dylan hit me upside the head because I didn't stop him from talking and after that, he cried because the water was too cold and then made me rub his stomach because his back hurt.

Like shouldn't I have rubbed his back if that's what hurt? Nope he said to rub his stomach because his back hurt and even though I was confused and my head hurt, I just did what he'd asked and stayed quiet.

Walking into the livingroom to find my baby sulking on the couch, I playfully roll my eyes and sit next to him.

We were supposed to be waiting for Liam, Taj, Bennett and the other foreign creatures here. Liam said he had a new plan he wanted to get our opinion on because everyone was pretty much caught up on the information that Dylan shared.

However, Liam needed more, so he's concocted some new elaborate plan that he wanted to run by the pack.

Plopping on the couch next to my love, I gently nudge his shoulder with my own.

"Hi Raiddy." Dylan mumbles, uncharacteristically sweet turning his body towards.

I try to hide the way hearing that nickname shocks me but I can't really when it's always come from Seizra's mouth when we were in the cages of Dax's Lab and now Dylan called me that term of endearment and it was making me feel a certain type of way.

I frown a little, placing my hand on his belly. "Raiddy? Since when did you call me that?"

I can't wait until he starts showing.

"Since forever," Dylan scoffs with a smile that I didn't recognize before climbing onto my lap and straddling me. "I've always called you Raiddy."

No, Dylan has never called me Raiddy. In fact he hated nicknames, pet names and all types of endearment. He only put up with mine for him because they made his heart flutter and his face to cover in blush but as far as calling me anything other than babe, no, he wouldn't do it.

"No," I say slowly, trying to take in his sudden boldness to just sit on my lap like this. "You've called me Raid a few times and said you didn't like it because it sounded like a disease but you don't like nicknames, so what was that?"

Dylan waves me off with a snort, something that he definitely should have hated because he hates when others snort. "That's not true, your name doesn't sound like a disease."

I shake my head. "That's not what I —"

Dylan places his hand over my mouth, effectively stopping whatever point I was going to make and to be honest, his sudden change in demeanor and boldness to sexualize me and interrupt me was a little off putting.