Chapter 93 | PHASE SIX: Healing pt. 4

TRIPLE UPDATE!! This is 1/3 chapters that been posted this weekend, so go back and read the other two before reading this one!

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

————————————————————————

DYLAN ||

Against my better judgement, I allowed Raiden to coax me back to the bed. I still couldn't stomach what he'd admitted a few hours ago but just laying here quietly was killing me. I needed answers, I deserved answers and since I couldn't stomach talking about his love for Seizra again, I needed to start with someone easier.

"Tell me the truth," I whisper, the pain still very much at the surface as my eyes stay glued to the ceiling but Raiden continued to lightly stroke my cheek, his eyes burning a whole in the side of my damn face. "Have you ever slept with Reland?"

"No." Raiden whispers into the dark room, arms still holding me so tightly.

"Have you ever kissed him?"

"No," but then he pauses and my body tenses. "Not on the lips and it wasn't me that kissed him. He has kissed me though."

I scoff, trying to sit up and pull away from him but he doesn't let me.

"Ok, hold on. Wait, wait." He's panicking now, gently forcing me to lay back down with him. "It wasn't like that, Dylan. It was never like that. It wasn't emotional and there were no feelings attached to it."

"What the fuck do you call kissing?" I snarl, trying to pull again but I don't get far. "Kissing is emotional and there's always feeling attached to it."

I knew that better than anyone.

"Not with me and Reland," He argues but it doesn't do much to calm my raging heart. "We don't have feelings for each other. It was to help me learn that touch was gentle, not just painful."

I didn't know what that meant. "Where has he kissed you, so I know never to kiss that area again."

Our bond drops with a heaviness. "That's not fair, Dylan. I've still kissed you even after your past flings or people that have kissed you as well. Trust me, I know everything and it's never made a difference to me because it was in the past."

That brings me pause. I turn in his arms to look him in the eyes. What the fuck did he know? What about my past didn't make a difference for him?

"Where has Reland kissed you, Raiden?" I ask again, ignoring his pleading eyes for me to just let this go. I don't. I want for his answer.

"My jaw, my back, my arms, my shoulders but never my face," he lists off all the areas that Reland's lips had ever touched and I grimace because those were some of the same places I loved to kiss.

It makes me sick to my stomach and while I also had a past and people that kissed me too, I hated hearing that someone else laid their nasty ass lips on my mate's body. It didn't matter where. They weren't my lips and I hated that.

So my lip turns up and I ask, "Have you ever submitted to Reland?"

Raiden swallows so loudly that it makes my heart sink even further. It gives me the answer I need before he whispers a soft, "Yes."