Chapter 68 | PHASE FOUR: Emotional

DYLAN ||

My ass is on fire.

Throwing the sheet off my body, I do my best to get off the bed. Attempting to sit up, I wince at the twinge of pain in my ass.

Everything felt crampy, my thighs and lower back were on fire just as much as my poor asshole.

I should have taken it easy, but I just couldn't stop the flow. That shit felt so good and now I'm paying for my dumbass ways.

Shit. . . I'm no better than Sir Slutty now.

"Fuck you very much Dylan." — Maddox growls.

"No thanks, I'll leave that to Raiden." — I tease, but since when I move a little too fast.

"And you call me sir Slutty, but if you could have seen and heard the way you were acting a few days ago, you would be thoroughly embarrassed, dip dip."

"Whatever." — Rolling my eyes, I try to shove him back but it does nothing as he pushes past my veil.

"And you said you weren't gay, you sir are very much, all around, no doubt about it gay and you loved every minute of taking our mate's huge....."

"SHUT UP!" — I growl, giving him another shove

"Love you." — It was his turn to tease me and not having a better response, I just roll my eyes instead.

"Love you too Maddox and fuck you."

"No thanks, I'll leave that to Onyx." — He laughs again before I succeed in blocking him out. I think I might want a new wolf again.

Trying my best to ignore the thought of dropping my veil and cussing out my dumbass wolf, I attempt to get off the bed once again.

The moment my feet hit the floor and I stand up, the sharpest pain rushes through my stomach.

It was the most intense tugging and stretching sensation I've ever experienced, it almost felt like my fucking organs were shifting around and I wasn't prepared for handling something like this.

I've been feeling off for days and the pain has always been so subtle that I was able to ignore it but now, I was unable to ignore this.

Dropping to my knees at the foot of the bed, I clutch my stomach. I could feel Raiden's worry through the bond, his warmth getting closer and closer until I heard the bedroom door fly open.

Groaning and grunting from the pain radiating through my abdomen, I cry out from it all.

And when I look up at Raiden and he sees the pain behind my eyes, he rushes over and falls to his knees in front of me. "What's wrong baby? What is it?"

"It hurts." Whining, I grab the front of his shirt and pull him into me.

I needed my mate and his warmth and his love right now. I didn't know how to deal with this weird pain, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and inhaled his scent to ease my fear. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me super close and I appreciated it so much right now.

Raiden kisses the side of my neck, whispering in my ear. "Tell me what hurts, Puppy."

I groan into his shirt. "My stomach babe, it fucking hurts."