Chapter 18 | PHASE ONE: Ebi

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

The Kindle version will be uploaded to Kindle on February 14, 2024. . . And this book will be split up into 3 seperate books. So the first book, Chapters 1-33 will be posted to Kindle on the release date listed above.

I have 5 books coming to Kindle between the months of January & April 2024❤️

Until tonight, my love has already been posted to Kindle. The formatting is awful but it's there lmao!

————————————

DYLAN ||

A few hours after Kyle came to check Roman's injured leg for the last time, he gave Hunter two different meds for Roman to take before giving us the all clear to go home.

Hunter couldn't bring the Hairball to his house because his parents and little brother were staying with him while their kitchen was being renovated because of a fire — so the only other place that he could take the big Feline was the packhouse.

It was definitely the last option on my list of places to allow the Hairball to stay but with no other vacant pack houses, we really didn't have much of a fucking choice.

Helping Roman to the car was a feat all it's own, I mean the man was literal muscle, like a wall of muscle and seeing just how tall he was for the first time — was an experience for all of us, to say the least.

His height just like Raiden's rivaled all of us and made us look like juvenile pups still going through maturity.

Seeing Roman as well as I was able to now in the rays of the sun outside, walking to my car, I was having conflicting thoughts.

From the few times that I've actually laid eyes on my mate — Roman favored him so much.

Like their presences, their auras, their builds, their looks — were all eerily similar. Roman was almost a spitting image, almost an exact replica of Raiden with just a few differences.

Their hair color was different and their facial structures were a little different too, but other than that, if Roman hadn't said that his brother's name was Emeric and was a Lion just like him — I would have bet my ass that they were related in some way, shape, form or fashion.

But I guess it's just a feline thing.

_____

Getting out of the car once we arrived at the packhouse, Hunter chuckles as he helps Roman out of the backseat because his head hit the top of the car as he attempted to duck to avoid the same thing.

Fucking hilarious!

Gabe and I brought Roman some of our clothes as because we were the largest and most built wolves in the pack but even with our sizes, the Hairball looked like a damn fool as the shirts were all way too tight, and the sweats left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

Before being discharged from the pack hospital, Roman mentioned the Hotel that he was staying at in Ethos City that had all of his belongings, so Gabe and I that we would go pick everything up for him while Hunter got him situated in the packhouse, to which the Feline refused without his presence, so that shit would obviously have to wait for another day.