Chapter 4 | PHASE ONE: First Meeting

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and be completed here.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

_________________________________

DYLAN ||

What am I doing?

Why am I so shaky? So anxious, so fucking nervous?

Why am I even walking to go and meet him right now? Why am I worried about what I'm wearing, what my hair looks like, if my breath stinks?

How the fuck did he even get me to agree to this?

Sighing, I wipe my sweaty palms on my jeans as I come up to the Stone Waterfall where my mate, where Raiden asked me to meet him.

Glancing down at my watch — it said 9:18am and Raiden said we would meet back here at 9:30am.

I can't even believe I'm fucking twelve minutes early and he's not even here yet. — Why am I even here and why am I early?

Fuck.

I suck in a greedy amount of air, trying my hardest to stop fucking shaking. I've been this nervous in my damn life and I hated how much I couldn't even figure out why I was so nervous.

I mean I'm just meeting Raiden, to talk or whatever the fuck he had in mind — we're not going to do anything else.

I'm just meeting another man, in the forest, by the Stone Waterfall — one of the most breathtaking places in our world of Isles.

I'm just dressed in my best jeans and my nicest shoes.

I only took fifteen extra minutes ironing my shirt so that I didn't have any stupid fucking wrinkles and I only took twenty extra minutes styling my hair.

No big deal.

I'm only 12 minutes early, standing here in the middle of the forest, waiting for another man.

No. . . big. . . deal.

9:22am

Ok — cool, it's been four minutes and I'm still standing here, waiting patiently for another freaking man who probably didn't even care that I ironed my shirt or styled my hair or cared about what I smelled like.

I didn't care what he was wearing or smelled like.

9:25am

Ok, ok — I nod more to myself than anyone else as I look around the area, still unable to see this damn Leopard that got me to agree to meeting him here.

The sounds of nature flooding my senses as I reach up and check my devices, making sure they were turned on and the volume was up enough for me to be able to hear what I needed to.

Being a partially deaf Alpha has come with it's struggles and it's one of the main reasons why I've always felt so vulnerable in this big fucking world.

9:28am

Fuck.

Two more minutes and Raiden should be here, he said that he wouldn't be late. So this fucker has two minutes to show up or I'm fucking leaving.