Chapter 43 | PHASE THREE: Message #2

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

The Kindle version will be uploaded to Kindle on February 14, 2024. . . And this book will be split up into 3 seperate books. So the first book, Chapters 1-33 will be posted to Kindle on the release date listed above.

I have 5 books coming to Kindle between the months of January & April 2024❤️

Until tonight, my love has already been posted to Kindle. The formatting is awful but it's there lmao!

————————————

RAIDEN ||

There was just something in the way that Dylan spoke that brought me pause. By the tone of his voice and the look on that beautiful face, I would not like where this was going.

Sitting upright in my chair, I nervously stare into that wave crashing gaze. "Why would I hate you, Pups? What are you thinking in that confusing head of yours?"

"To be honest," Dylan pauses, eyes traveling down to his hands in his lap. "Going to the cells and enduring what I've put you through."

I blink and then blink again and then blink some more because honestly even after all the things that I've learned of Dylan these past five months, this right here was probably the most confused, dumbfounded and worried that I've felt about Dylan's mental health.

"This man hasn't made a sound decision on his own since we've met him, there's just no way that he's running this pack alone. I actually think he may need therapy." — Onyx whispers, his head shaking as he observes Dylan from my eyes.

"Are you fucking insane?" I curse and Dylan flinches from the aggression behind my tone.

I think this may be the first time that I've ever used such foul language in front of my love, since we've vowed to give our bond a try, but right now, Dylan needed to hear it.

"Raiden." Dylan whispers, pain behind his gaze as he sinks back into his chair. "You cursed at me."

"Yeah I did," I nod. "because you're not fucking thinking clearly, what you just suggested wouldn't help anyone." I tell him, standing up from my chair before walking towards the bookshelf. "It definitely won't help the situation at hand, Dylan."

And just like I figured he would, Dylan shrugs. "I just don't think that I should be walking around free right now, not after finding out the truth. You never caused issues for the pack, Raiden, you just killed random rogues that attacked you first. Everything you said was true and nobody believed you."

Frustrated, Dylan runs his hands through his hair as he lets out a heavy sigh. "If this were anyone else, they would have been punished Raiden. What I did was unacceptable and I need to fix it."

Eyes locked onto the ceiling, I run my hands down my face and growl out of pure frustration. This man would be the reason I have gray hairs before I turn thirty.