Chapter 69 | PHASE FOUR: Taken pt. 2 | 18+ | 🥵

DYLAN ||

The pack was quiet tonight. It was the first thing that I noticed when I woke up in Raiden's arms, feeling completely rested and insanely fucking horny.

I was over the way my mind was constantly spiraling thinking about all of things I would have to do in the coming days and I was over the way my body was changing without any fucking explanation.

I just needed the physical touch of my mate and the intimacy that came with feeling him in only a way that he could satisfy. I knew he needed it too, maybe even more than me because he's the one who's been dealing my shit for the past few days.

And with how fucking hard I am and the way Raiden's hand had suddenly found my erection in the darkness of the room, I was about ready to bust right here.

"Fuck," I hiss when his hand finally reaches beneath my briefs and grips my cock, the release that I've been dying to get for days, right at the fucking edge.

"I have an idea."

I'm thrusting into his fist by the time his mouth finds my ear, whispering words that don't register until the very last minute.

Groaning, I place my hand around his wrist and force him to move the way I needed, "What is it?"

My need for him grows as I feel Raiden's canines graze my ear, his whispered words igniting a new flame, "You've been so wound up this past week, maybe I can give you a little treat."

Hearing that, I couldn't hold it any longer and the second that I roll over, Raiden's body is sliding over mine, finding a perfect fit between my legs where he belonged.

Lips crashing into each other, my hands cupping his face as his travel down my body and land on my ass.

Squeezing me, I moan into his mouth and Raiden swallows everything that I give him, smacking my ass in a way that really fucking turns me on.

"Shit." Gasping, a moan breaks free as Raiden breaks our kiss, baring his canines at me and running his tongue down one of them.

The ferality of that simple action ignites a flame inside of me that I didn't even know was there and I beg for that to happen once more, "Do it again."

Raiden smacks my other cheek and the pleasure from the sting and the pain makes me arch my back, pressing my chest into his.

My chest heaving at this point, I tangle my hands in his long hair and breathe out, "Do that shit again, harder."

Raiden smiles as he spanks me again, even harder than before and when he rubs it after, I love the way my body shook from it. "Fuck yes."

"You like being spanked, Puppy?" Raiden growls, the sound so fucking sexy and this beautiful man already knew the answer so when I nod, my beast is back on me.

Thoughts of my previous issues go right out the window as Raiden claims my lips in a way that I've never been before and all it does is make me want more and more and. . . more.

"How do you want it tonight, baby?" He aska breathlessly between our kisses. "I can be gentle like our first night or I can show you a little bit of who I am," Pulling away with a nip to my bottom lip, Raiden licks his as he asks, "Choose."

I scoff, that was a no brainer for me. "Show me."

Pushing off the bed, I practically straddle Raiden as I reconnect our lips, my hands tangled in his hair, yanking his head back as I hungrily kiss the exposed skin of his neck, his shoulders, his jaw, anywhere I could reach, my lips claim.

But I needed more.

Breaking our kiss, I growl in warning, not wanting him to stop but all that does is brighten his smile. "I'll going to break you tonight, Puppy and you're going to be a good boy and let me, aren't you?"