Chapter 61: PHASE FOUR: Taken | 18+ | 🥵

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

The Kindle version will be uploaded to Kindle on February 14, 2024. . . And this book will be split up into 3 seperate books. So the first book, Chapters 1-33 will be posted to Kindle on the release date listed above.

I have 5 books coming to Kindle between the months of January & April 2024❤️

Until tonight, my love has already been posted to Kindle. The formatting is awful but it's there lmao!

———————————————————

RAIDEN ||

I noticed the moment that Dylan came out the bathroom, showered and a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips and if it weren't any other circumstance, I would have been gawking at what was mine.

However, I'd already received ten emails about potential clients and with not working these past few months because I'd been so enraptured with Dylan, I needed to focus on my work, if even for a few hours.

"Babe," Dylan whispers as I see him slowly approaching the bed but my eyes stay glued to my laptop screen. "Babe, I showered."

Lifting my head, eyes still on my screen, I say, "Hold on one second, puppy, let me just send these business emails off and than you have my attention."

"Raiden," he growls quietly and I glance up for a moment to see that he had indeed showered.

So I nod and smile, "That great, Puppy, you smell really good." And than my eyes are back to my laptop where I desperately needed to finish confirming these appointments.

There's a silence that fills the room then and another heavy breath from Dylan before he kicks the bed, now completely holding my attention.

"I showered," he whispers again and then pauses as I watch his eyes drop to the bedside table as he says, "for you."

I frown, not fully understanding what he was trying to say until my eyes follow his and I look at the bedside table, noticing the small bottle of lube, wondering when that got there.

Lube. . . There's only one thing I would use lube for and it definitely wouldn't be for. . .

. . . Wait a minute.

My eyes immediately find Dylan's again and I watch as he nervously bounces in the spot that he'd rooted himself to.

And my eyes widen as the scene he'd set begins to register. . . Lube, he'd showered and it's at that moment that I see my favorite candles flickering atop the dresser, that I hadn't lit.

Eyes taking in the scene, mind blown, I close my laptop and set it on the bedside table than climb off the bed to make my way towards my blessing.

Gazes locked, I stop right in front of him and my hands slowly begin to cup his face. "Are you sure, puppy?"

I wasn't sure if Dylan needed me to ask him that but I knew that I needed to be sure this is what he wanted.