Chapter 45 | PHASE THREE: Pledge

DYLAN ||

Last night had been. . . interesting.

What we did, what I allowed Raiden to do to me wasn't necessarily gay. I'm not gay, I'm not gay at all, I'm just attracted to my mate and the bond is making me want to do things with him and even though he's a man, it doesn't exactly make me gay.

Like Hunter, Avery and Gabe said - straight guys like their stuff played with too because it feels good and I can't fucking sit here and say that what we'd done last night didn't feel good because it did. . . That shit felt amazing, but just because I enjoyed it and I mustered the courage up to actually do it, that doesn't make me gay.

Avery said it's healthy for everyone to explore their sexuality and exploring new things sexually is the only way to do that and that's exactly what I did.

I just explored something sexually. No big deal. So my male mate stroked my dick and had his fingers up my ass, hitting a very particular spot that I had no idea felt so fucking amazing when touched, but yeah it was no big deal. It doesn't make me gay, it doesn't make me gay at all.

I'm not here fucking other men or letting other men fuck me. Shit I'm not even attracted to other men, just my mate and Raiden is my mate. We have a bond, a soul tie that makes our bodies and our hearts and our minds do things that we wouldn't normally do, right?

Right.

"So you are a male, you have a male mate who you've kissed, jerked off with, laid bare with, who you lust after and who not only stroked you to orgasm three times last night but also finger fucked you into a state of bliss, but in conclusion, just to make sure that I'm hearing this right, you aren't gay?" - Maddox asks and I choke on my coffee.

Because when he put it like that, fuck that did sound gay and now I was choking on my fucking coffee just like I choked on my own fucking breath last night.

The liquid goes down the wrong pipe, causing me to start violently coughing as I slap my chest to prevent my tombstone from reading Here lies Dylan Harris, death by choking on his coffee from the enormous amount of truth told by his dumb ass wolf.

"Yeah, sure I'm dumb. I'm not the one who's in denial here, Dylan, you are. Just accept that you are in fact, no doubt it, all around gay and maybe just maybe, we could start making some progress." - Maddox says before his head whips to the side and then I'm grimacing from the sight of his tongue flopping out the side of his mouth. - "Sorry, Dylan, I have to go, Onyx is calling."

Thank Goddess for that overgrown Hairball because I was not going to entertain my life bound idiot for much longer.

After getting my life together, I huff a breath of frustration as I snatch the dried up bloody piece of paper from my desk, rereading the second message that had been left for me.

I WILL NEVER FORGET

If whoever this was wanted to come and hurt me or hurt my pack, they could have simply just walked onto my territory because apparently my border patrols were all so busy staring at the fucking wolf hanging from the tree yesterday that nobody was guarding the eastern side of the borders.

What had I done that would make someone never forget it? Besides my mate, I haven't hurt anyone or caused pain to any other pack. I haven't taken anything from anyone, I haven't gotten into any fights with other packs, I haven't used or abused anyone, I haven't killed any rogues that hadn't attacked us first.