Ch 3: The Docks

Whitlock pov:

"Wanna explain who your new toy is?" Claudio smiled and filed his nails, ever the prissy man. Pulling a pack of smokes from my coat I take a cig and light it.

"She's my assistant." I let a puff of smoke out. Lifting a brow he reached over and took the cig from my mouth.

"That's weird, usually they're married or from clubs. Why her?" He took a drag and let it out, a smile playing on his lips. 

"She's fun." I take the cig back and stop in front of a back alley door. He opens it for me and follows behind.

It was a nightclub full of horny sweaty bodies everywhere. The music thumped in my chest as I moved towards the back. The doors to a room open up and reveal three men tied down to chairs and some of my workers waiting.

"O-oh hey Az-"

"Where's my money Johnny?" I blow a cloud of smoke into his face, making him cough. He smiled through a bloody and beaten face, what a fucking waste of time.

"I-i have it- I swear! Please-"

"You said that last time, John." I shed my coat and hand it to Claudio. Johnny struggles in his chair spitting out excuses as I hold my hand out to Axe.

"I-i have some, not all b-but I'll get it. I swear!" His eyes dart around the room, looking anywhere but me.

"You were caught trying to leave town, you haven't paid me in a month and I've given you plenty of time Johnny." A gun is placed in my hand, cocking it, I point it at his unconscious friend and pull the trigger.

"AH FUCK MAN! CHILL OUT I'LL PAY, I'LL PAY!" He cried and struggled more, the blood spattered onto his face making him more terrified.

"I find that hard to believe." I smiled and pulled the trigger on his other unconscious friend. Handing the gun back to Axe I let a puff of smoke out.

"Please, please, please-"

"Usually I like hearing a person beg… but you're ruining that for me." Taking my cig out I press it against a wound on his face making him squirm and scream.

"I KNOW WHERE DONNY'S SHIPMENT IS GOING!" He shouted out, catching my attention, I backed off and waited for him to explain.

"Spill it, worm." Axe spoke beside me, making the man nod vigorously.

"Friday! A-at 10 o'clock by the docks. I-its a huge deal this time, t-there's enough in there to be worth millions." He looked at me pleading with his eyes.

"What if he's lying?" Claudio chuckled behind me, a smile on his lips. He could be…

"I'M NOT!" He screamed. He sounded like such a pussy, can't even handle a little punishment. How weak.

"I'll believe you, but I'm-"

"Sorry I'm late, there was a sale at Armani and I had to get a new dress." Lilith walked in with a bag in hand, looking around the room she smiled and walked right up to John.

"Hey there Johnny, why are you back so soon?" She gathered a bit of his blood on her finger, licking it as she stood up.

"PLEASE, IM TELLING-"

"Lilith you know I don't like when you're late." I crossed my arms, watching as she strides right up to me.

"Yes I know, punish me later if it bothers you." She pulls a knife from my waist band and goes back to the cowering man.