Ch 6: Shopping But Not Dating

Whitlock pov:

Pulling the trigger I fire off three bullets into the men's heads. They slump and fall unconscious instantly.

Pulling a handkerchief from my pocket I wiped the blood from my face and gun. Handing it off to Axe I take off my leather gloves and toss them aside as well.

"Clean it up. No traces." I told the grunts in the room.

They made quick work of dragging the bodies away, happy with the events, I checked my watch for time. I would be late if it didn't leave now.

"Where are you going?" Axe asked me, following like a good little dog.

"I have things to do today." I waved him off, continuing out of the warehouse 

"More like someone. She's gonna hang out with that slut." Lilith grumbled, cleaning a knife in her hand.

"Don't be jealous Lily, it doesn't look good on you." I smirked at her angered expression.

"Will you be at the meeting tonight?" Axe asked me, opening the door to the driver side for me.

"Possibly. Depends if the little minx lets me take her home or not." I smiled, starting my car up quickly.

Closing my door I wave them off and leave, it takes me a good twenty minutes before I pull up in front of her apartments. She stood waiting, eyes on her phone as she did. Honking the horn made her look up, a look of irritation on her face.

"Don't you look pretty." A slim black dress that hugged her curves right and stopped mid thigh. She wore black high heels with it, sunglasses on top of her head.

"Wish I could say the same to you." Looking over myself I didn't understand, I was dressed casual for this.

A tight black crew neck, leather jacket, dark jeans and some boots. I had rings covering my fingers and a black baseball hat on my head. It was simple but I didn't need paparazzi or 'other' affiliations looking for me.

"You know words hurt princess." I chuckled. Rolling her eyes she got inside and buckled up.

"Yeah? Well let's make your pockets hurt instead." She smirked to herself. Laughing a little I drove off to take the bossy woman shopping.

Stopping by a Starbucks I got us drinks, that alone was somehow 30 dollars. It's just coffee but whatever. I leaned lazily in my seat, one hand on the steering wheel as my other laid on the console beside me.

Pulling up to the strip mall, the fancy part of the area, I parked the car and got out. Opening the door for her I helped her out as we walked towards the stores. She really did fill that dress out nicely, her ass looked perfect.

She drank her drink and stared at her phone as we walked. She looked sexy when she was confident, I didn't know someone could look like that when staring at a phone.

"I want red bottoms." She spoke up. Smiling, I led us to Louboutin to get her what she wanted.

Entering the store she pocketed her phone and looked around. Inspecting everything with just a glance. I didn't much care for this but I did like the way she looked and how she carried herself.

Getting her foot size, we were able to find her size and get a couple pairs of heels for her. Some red bottoms and others for her in general.

"What about these?" She looked in the mirror, lifting a leg up to inspect the shoes better.

"Makes your legs look long and sexy." I smiled at her through the mirror.