Ch 10: Date?

Amilia pov:

Azrael opened my door for me, a smirk plastered on her face. Stepping out she held her arm out for me, rolling my eyes I hooked my arm with hers.

We walked the street of Time Square, ignoring performers and badgering people. Opening the door to a Cartier store she led me in. I happily looked around while she waited.

I browsed the jewelry happily, eyeing some of the nicer necklaces and earrings. I could hear giggling behind me but brushed it off, my eyes taking in the sight of diamonds.

When the giggling persisted I looked over my shoulder to see two workers chatting with Azrael. Now irritated, I strode over and listened in.

"So are you single?"

"Yes. Do tell."

"How bold of you two." She gave a cocky smile. Noticing me she smiled and pushed off from her leaning posture.

"Find anything you like?" She looked for something in my hands but found nothing. Crossing my arms I stared her down.

"No… It's all cheap. I want something custom." My eyes focused on the two women behind her. They glared back but kept their mouths shut.

"Custom? Sure, what do you have in mind?" She agreed with me, no hesitation.

"Is it gonna hurt your pockets? Make your dick shrivel up?" I mocked her, more irritated that she flirted with these bimbos.

"Ooo, someone's bitchy. You talk awfully dirty when mad." She chuckled and hooked her arm around my waist but I pushed her away.

"Diamonds, Whitlock." My eyes narrowed on the two idiots still glaring at me.

She moved to the two and placed her card on the counter, they looked a little shocked but took it.

"Whatever she wants. Don't make it cheap."

_______________

I had my order put in and expedited it to get it as soon as possible. When they put the order in I still got more jewelry and left decently happy.

She got the door for me and went to the driver's side and drove us to a high end restaurant to get our fill. The food was great and the jewelry helped my mood. When we finished I decided we should go to a club.

Like a dog she agreed and took us, she took us to one that only A list celebrities and influencers get into. Getting a table in the back with bottle service we relaxed as the music bumped loudly.

I couldn't deny that I was enjoying myself greatly, although every now and then some people would come up and greet her. She usually smiled or waved back but ultimately brushed them off.

One man though managed to steal her away, leaving me alone. Annoyed, I downed a drink and made my way to the dance floor. Getting deep into the crowd I let myself relax, dancing with the rhythm and swaying my hips.

Of course it didn't take long for some guy to prey on me, only I didn't mind it, not like Whilock's paying me attention. He got behind me and moved with me, his body flushed with mine. I smirked and turned in his hold, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. 

"Damn you're hot." He shouted over the music. He wasn't too bad looking, nice face, great beard, good body.

"You'll do." Wrapping my arms around his shoulders I kept him close, grinding my body with his.