Ch 11: Date Me

Amilia pov:

Shouting and the sound of things breaking filled the room. I sat on the floor of the living room, staring into a static TV as my parents argued. They always argued.

Hugging my knees to my chest I let myself tune it out, hoping they would stop soon. They didn't, instead a large hand pulled my hair from behind, throwing me onto the floor.

"It's your fucking fault! Acting like a little whore!" My mother lifted a belt and whipped me with it, not caring where it landed.

I didn't dare make a sound, it would only fuel her rage more. I'm not sure what I did this time, most of the time I wasn't, I was just tired of being in pain. My body was covered in heavy bruises, my eye swollen shut, some of my ribs definitely broken.

These weren't from now, no, welts and marks covered my body from her beating. The other ones were because of my father, he was worse. She stood above me, spit flying as she called me every name under the sun.

I just watched her, the look of pure hatred and loathing in her eyes. I felt so numb, so cold, it was better than pain. My father shouted and pushed her out if the way, his fists connecting with her face and body.

He beat her till blood was coming off his hands, he beat her till she laid down and just whimpered. I watched, a small smile on my lips. But it faded when his eyes landed on me, that same perverted look, the same gross joy he gets when looking at me.

Leaving her he came closer and reached out to touch me, his hands running over my body and making me feel disgusting. I didn't fight it off, if I did it would just get worse. But, I couldn't help moving away when he lowered his hand to my center.

"N-no." I pushed him away, I didn't want it, I didn't want any of this. He grew angry quickly, his fists connecting with me and making me cry.

Curling into a ball I let him do as he pleased, his hands beating and touching me. His voice was disgusting and loud, all I could do was let the tears fall as my body moved with his.

When he finished I was told to go to my room. Not thinking twice I did as told, dragging myself off the dirty floor. The house was small and gross, nearly a hoarders house.

I couldn't take it, I couldn't keep doing this, I wanted out, I wanted to be free. I hadn't realized that I was in their room till I was in front of his bedside drawer. Thunder and rain pelting the area outside.

Reaching in I pulled the heavy metal out, holding its weight with some difficulty. I was weak, I was smaller than I should be. Going back to the living room I found them sitting on the couch, watching something on the TV.

Standing behind I lifted the metal, pointing it at them as I cried tears of joy. Cocking it made him sharply turn his head, fear filled his eyes when he saw me. I wasn't gonna be reasoned with, I wasn't gonna be talked out of it.

People like them didn't deserve to live...

He lunged at me but I had already pulled the trigger, a loud ringing encased the air. Blood spilled and he started to fall, I couldn't have been more happy. I shot more, I emptied the clip, but I kept trying to shoot.

When I relished what I did I was left with both of them dead and on the floor, the flies and bugs already moving onto them. Dropping the gun I unlocked my door and left, the cold rain washing away my guilt and shame.

I'm free...

_________________

I woke up gasping and startled, my body rigid and shaking. Looking around I found myself still inside Azrael's house, rain splattering against her large windows.