Ch 23: Secret Santa

Amilia pov:

A firm body pressed against me from behind, knowing who it is I lean into the touch more. A hand snakes around my side and pulls me impossibly closer to them.

"Don't leave." Azrael mumbled half awake. I laughed and snuggled into her deeper.

"I'm not. Just relax." She sighed and buried her face into my hair. 

I ran my fingers across her exposed skin, tracing random patterns. I would occasionally run across a scar she had, eliciting a sigh each time. Her body always reacted to me, even when asleep.

Resting my head on her chest I listened to her strong heartbeat. Even though my body was relaxed laying here with her, my mind was completely different. It was swirling with thought of what to do soon.

I have 3 weeks left before I leave and it's making me nervous. Azrael's been much more affectionate than before, always saying or doing something to please me. I loved that she doted on me but in this case it made me feel guilty.

I should distance myself, slowly make it seem as though I didn't care but I'm selfish. I want to soak every moment I have with her till I leave, I won't get another opportunity like this again.

A soft kiss pressed to my forehead as she woke up, stretching her body out on the bed. Pushing me on my back she leaned over and laid her head on my stomach.

"You think so loudly." She chuckled, running her hand along my thigh.

"Sorry." I didn't have much to say and that threw her off. She lifted her head and gave me a concerned look.

"You alright love? You've been off for a minute." She kissed my stomach and tangled her hand with mine. Her gestures were always so kind and sweet.

"I'm fine. Just been thinking." I ran my fingers through her hair. She hummed and placed her head back where it was.

It was quiet for a moment, neither of us saying anything, instead just loving our lazy embrace. She started to get up but I didn't want her to, I felt needy for the first time since my childhood.

"Don't go." I pulled her back to me, hugging her as close as I could. She chuckled and nibbled on my neck playfully.

"I have things to do today, love." I held her despite her words. She groaned but laughed when I still wouldn't let go. Turning her head I pressed a slow kiss to her lips. 

She kissed me back just as slowly, I didn't care for anything in this moment other than her. When she pulled back I played with the hairs on her neck, gazing into her icy eyes.

"Whoa… that's new for you." She smiled, the one that made my stomach erupt in butterflies everytime.

"Make love to me." Pressing a kiss to her shoulder I watched her eyes soften. Her hand came up and cupped my cheek gently. 

"Amilia-"

"No questions, just… please do it." I all but begged. Nodding her head she captured my lips again, leaning me back onto the bed.

She took her time slowly and assuredly kissing along my body, stripping me as she does. Her hands left a burning trail of fire with every touch. I was lost in her so quickly and so strongly.

Her head laid between my legs longer than she would normally, bringing me to the peak of pleasure over and over again. I was sensitive, overwhelmed, and emotional. I fought to keep tears away when seeing her loving gaze, the pure devotion she held in those eyes.