BC 3: Threes A Party

Long chapter & Mostly smut

______________________________

Amilia pov:

The bell rings as I enter the Cafe door, looking around I find Emily and Rose waiting for me at a table. Giving a small smile I walk over and sit myself with them. We all greet each other and start to dish gossip.

"We're thinking of starting soon." Rose takes a sip of her tea, a faint smile on her lips.

"Aw, I can't wait till Axe and I try." Emily claps her hand and praises Rose.

"Kids are a lot of work and I don't even do most of it." I crossed my legs and sipped my coffee, ordering a snack for my drink.

"Really?" I shrug my shoulders at Rose's confusion.

"Yeah, Az does most of it. I help when she allows me and when I want to, which is often." A server comes over and takes our food orders before leaving us with our conversation.

"How much do you do?" Emily looked interested in what I had to say.

"I dunno. Breakfast, dinner sometimes, changing diapers, going on runs in the park, playtime, family time, temper tantrums. A lot really, Az just handles them when I'm at work." She nodded and noted something down in her phone.

"Sounds nice." Rose smiled and sipped her tea.

"Can be, Ryker threw a tantrum before I came here. I haven't had a day out in while so he wasn't used to me being gone on my day off." We all laughed and continued talking.

Food comes and we switch over to mimosas, eventually Rose says her goodbyes and leaves Emily and I. Leaning back in my seat I pull out my phone and show off some photos of the kids.

"This was last week, we introduced them to the pool. They seem to love it." I smile and show a picture of Az holding Ryker and Arthur upside with her tongue sticking out.

"They're so cute, Az not so much." She snorts a laugh and swipes to look over more pictures.

"She's really taken to the 'Dad' life, huh?" She inspects a picture of all of us by the pool, smiles all around.

"She loves it, can't seem to get enough of it really." I laugh and adore the picture, everything about this calming life brings me joy.

"To think you're the same girl who didn't want to call her your girlfriend." Em pushes me laughing and draws a chuckle from me.

"Hey, I wasn't willing to settle. I'm happy I did though. Besides, if I didn't, you or Shay would've tried to snag her." She covers up a laugh and nods her head with a distant look.

"Shame I never got to see the hype. Especially the way you talk about your sex life." She waves me off and orders another round for us.

"Is Axe bad? I don't remember him being so." I said it abstinent mindedly and it showed. She looked at me amazed and shocked.

"YOU slept with Axe!?" She shouted at first but calmed herself to a whisper. Leaning in closer I made sure the people around us couldn't hear.

"I mean yeah but it was years ago." I waved her off but she just sat with her mouth open.

"How many?"

"I don't know, like 4 or 5? It was during the hype of all of us nearly dying. It was sudden."

"I can't believe you Amilia, why did you never tell me." She smiled and slapped me with a napkin. I knew she wasn't mad, just upset I didn't dish it earlier.