Ch 15: Relax

Amilia pov:

Waiting outside the building I waved goodbye to Max as he left. Going on my phone I waited for my ride to arrive. Scrolling through social media and checking news reports I hear a car pull up.

A black Rolls Royce pulls up, rounding the car, I get into the passenger side and find Azrael with a smile. Looking in the back I found three other people, one being Damien.

"You brought your friends?" I raised a brow at the white haired woman.

"Dropping them off. Things went longer than expected." She smirked and drove off.

She had blood on her cheek and hands. Rolling my eyes I open the glove compartment and hand her a wet wipe.

"You look nice, Amilia." Damien poked his head between our seats.

"I always do." I smiled and continued to scroll through my phone.

"Stop pinning for her you dork." The girl in the middle pulled him back.

"You missed your chance, amigo." The man on the left said, patting him on the back.

"Claudio and Rose." Whitlock whispered to me, cleaning her hands quickly. Shrugging I kept my eyes on my phone.

"Man you always get the hot ones Az." Damien whined from the back seat.

"She's hot but she's also a bitch." Az laughed, stopping at a red light.

"A bitch that makes you beg." I snort. She chuckles and places her clean hand on my leg as usual.

"No way! She makes you beg?" Claudio and Damien started laughing from behind.

"Someone's in a pissy mood?" She eyes me, driving as the light turns green.

"I had to sit in 4 of your meetings that you were supposed to be there for." I yank on her ear, making her hiss and laugh.

"I got busy. Besides, it's a bit of payback anyway." She takes my hand off her ear and kisses it.

"I'm hungry." Rose spoke from the back.

"Yeah, let's get food!" Damien shook her shoulders. She huffed and slapped his hands away.

"Fine. Just stop shaking me."

The three and Az converse about work and the job they did, not too many details about what happened though. Pulling up to a restaurant she ushers them to go inside and order while she smokes.

Getting out I watch the two boys run off while dragging rose behind them. Looking at Az I find her leaning against the car lighting up a cig. Sauntering up to her I wrap my arms around her shoulders, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Payback huh?" I smirk, playing with the strands of hair on her neck.

"You've been teasing for a week and a half." She puffed out a cloud of smoke, eyes full of mischief.

"I had my period. It sucks to suck." I take the cig from her, inhaling the smoke.

"I don't mind getting bloody my love." Her hands rest on my hips, massaging them gently.

"That much is obvious, but you'll just have to wait." I drop the finished cig and stomp it out.

"Such a tease." She presses her lips to mine, a groan leaving me when her hands hold me tighter.