BC 1: Babies

Azrael pov:

"You just called me fat!" Amilia threw a pillow at me but I successfully ducked it and hid behind the couch with a pillow to shield myself.

Damien and Claudio had come over and were currently cowering behind a chair together to hide from her. She looked pissed but I still found it cute… and a little hot.

"I said bigger! We've been through this, I like the weight gain. You look good, healthy even." I defend myself but this seemed to piss her off as well.

"So I looked sickly when I was thinner!?" She grabbed a shoe and chucked it at me but I moved out of the way and could hear Damien whine behind me.

"No, that is not at all what I said. My love, you look amazing no matter what." I tried to make peace, anything to not face the wrath of a shoe to the face.

She narrowed her eyes and took a deep breath in, letting it out she walked closer to me, still holding a shoe. I stood still in a confused and slightly aroused fear of her. She held the shoe up like it was a weapon and spoke.

"If I find out you're lying… I'll kill you." It was shameful how her talking like that had an effect on my body.

"I think it's hot when you threaten me."

"Azrael!" She used my full name, she wasn't playing around.

"Gross dude." A quiet grumble from my brother made me smile a little.

"Get me ice cream." She dropped the shoe and wandered off upstairs. I watched her walk away, my eyes unashamedly staring at her ass.

"I love her so much." I whispered to myself. The guys stood up, sensing the danger was gone.

"She's crazy while pregnant. I hope Rose isn't like that." Claudio chuckled and looked to my brother for back up but he raised his hands in defense.

"Don't look at me, I'm adopting." He rubbed his stubble and tossed some pillows back in place.

"We gotta get her ice cream. Let's go." I dragged them with me to the store. They whined but followed with annoyed expressions.

Getting into the car we took off for the store and shopped for the cranky woman inside my home. Once at the store we ended up getting more than necessary.

"We don't need that." I frowned at Damien. He had managed to find a little electric car and was currently driving it.

"Think of the kids!" He whined. There were no kids yet, he just wanted it for himself.

"No." I shook my head, he groaned and backed it up with the sound of beeping coming from it.

"She said no." He shouted out loud. Looking behind him I could see Claudio in one as well driving down the aisle.

"Ella es el diablo te digo!" He cried out but kept driving with a sad face. I tried to not laugh but something about two grown men sadly driving children's cars is funny.

"I'm not the devil Claudio." I defend myself. He flipped me off and kept driving down the aisle.

Within the next 15 minutes they managed to convince me to drive one with them. Now it was three of us racing through the store on children cars with wide smiles. Some employees tried stopping us but we drove off or got away before they could get to us.