Ch 20: Freaky & Calming

Amilia pov:

We got up early that morning, her parents were gone due to needing to attend some meeting. We ate breakfast with Damien before taking our leave. Since then she's been pretty distant, barely talking with me, not visiting, not even the goodmorning texts I had gotten used to.

It was a week of rising tension and frustration between us, I just wanted her to talk it out with me. Anytime I tried she shut it down or changed the subject to something else. Even at work she's been more tense and grouchy, she snapped at Gavin. 

Gavin is a nice guy that does his work and takes coffee runs for people. She snapped when he spilt coffee on her, any other time and she would have brushed it off. Instead she gave a cold look and shouted at him to 'clean his fuck up'. Everyone looked shocked at the reaction.

As much as this grouchy and shut off version of her is irritating I had to admit that it was kinda hot. Her gaze was mostly cold, jaw always set, she kept well dressed and gave an aura of dominance with everything she did.

Something about her being this way made me crave her, which only pissed me off cause she wouldn't have sex for the past week. This led me to trying to seduce her, hopefully it works.

Her personal elevator was out of commission due to some wiring so we had to take the regular one. People waved and smiled, I returned some but she returned none. Stepping in We were crowded instantly, packed and pressed with other people.

Pressing myself against her front I kept my eyes faced forward. She grunted and kept her distant gaze. Sighing, I press myself a little further, grazing my hand against her crotch. She snapped her head towards me but I ignored it.

The doors opened and some people got off while others got on. She let out a quiet grunt when I squeezed her lightly, hoping she would take the hint. The doors opened again and more people got off, we were nearing our floor. Her hand grabbed my wrist and stopped me, leaning into my ear as she spoke.

"What do you think you're doing?" It was cold and emotionless, it sent shivers down my spine.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I played innocent. She huffed and let my hand go, making more space between us. The doors opened and the last of people filtered out.

"Try not to grope me in public… if you can handle that." The door opened and she exited without another word. Sighing in frustration I followed after, heading for my own office.

Plopping down in my chair I decided to work, begging it would take my mind off the pissed off woman.

_______________

When the work day was over I waited for Azrael. She huffed and left with me, quiet and cold the entire walk to the car. The drive to her place was just as quiet, I was surprised she even wanted me over.

Parking and getting out we get inside, taking the elevator up to her floor. When the doors opened she unlocked hers and let us in, immediately feeding the dogs. I sighed and went to dress down, taking off my makeup as well.

I laid on the bed and turned on the Kardashians, watching Kim and Kourtney argue. She came in not too long after, dressing down and taking a call in the closet. She seemed more upset when she exited, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Do you wanna talk or is that also a no?" I sat on the side of the bed, eyeing her. She huffed and moved closer.

"No… It's just more bad news." She ran her hand through her hair, sighing as she stood in front of me. Reaching her hand out she cupped my chin, running her thumb over my lip gently.