Ch 21: Problems

Amilia pov:

"What do you want?" I groaned in satisfaction as strong fingers worked themselves along my back.

"Nothing more than to relax you my love." Azrael whispered. She saddled my butt as she gave me a back massage.

"I don't believe you." Sighing, I felt her work a knot in my shoulder. She chuckled light heartedly and continued.

"You don't have to but at least let me finish." She pressed a kiss to my shoulder, continuing to work the knot there.

"Fine, only because I need this." I let myself relax as she massaged me. 

I'd been confused as to why Azrael's been more lovey dovey lately but I chalked it up to her being needy. Not that I mind, I'm enjoying the gifts, dates, and massages she's been giving. When her hands stopped she moved herself off of me and went to make food for me.

Stretching and popping a few joints I roll over and sit up, feeling the stress leave my body. Getting up and showering, I relax further under the hot stream of water. Getting out I dress in a simple gray pencil skirt and white blouse.

Going downstairs to the kitchen I'm greeted by the 'boys' playing with a rope. Seeing me they drop it and all but tackle me. I soak in the snobbery kisses and rough paws trying to gather my attention. Petting and loving them I make sure they eat by filling their bowls.

"You spoil them." Azrael kissed my cheek. Waving her off I watch the two muscle bound dogs run over to gobble their food.

"Pretty sure I'm not the one that feeds them Quail eggs." I gave a snide remark. Azrael was one of those high end dog feeders. She fed them vitamins, broth, quail eggs, actual meat, and some bones. They were some of the healthiest dogs I'd ever seen.

"I want the best for my boys." She treats them with some bacon she cooked, making them speak and shake for the treat.

Rolling my eyes I feel her arms wrap around me from behind, pressing herself into me. She trailed kisses along my neck as her hands toyed with my shirt.

"What are you needing, my love?" I asked. My hands tangle with hers, earning a grunt.

"Many things, but the one that comes to mind is you." She bites on my neck, surely leaving a mark. Pushing her away I checked it with my phone camera.

"Azy, I just got rid of the other ones. Do you really need to mark me like some dog?" She groaned and leaned against the counter, pulling me with her.

"I can't help it, I don't want anyone trying anything." She bit down in the same spot. Suppressing a moan I pull her head away by her hair.

"Am I just property to you?" I scoffed, trying to get out of her grip. She held my hips tightly as her lips ghosted over the shell of my ear.

"Not at all, but I do own you, Amilia." Her tone sent shivers down my spine. The complete cockiness in her voice made me angry and flustered.

"Really? I would think with the way you whimper for me that I'd own you." She chuckled deeply, nibbling on my ear lightly.

"Oh you do. Think of us as co-owners. I own you. You own me." Moaning at the feeling of her hand groping me I buck my hips back into her.

"We have work today. Stop teasing and let's go." She huffed but let me go eventually. Giving me a chaste kiss she wandered off to finish getting ready.