Ch 41: Regards

Jeremy pov:

I chilled on the hood of my car, listening to the people around me talk and whistled as some girls walk by. I went home to drop off a few things and ran into Azrael and Amilia.

Az and I had a little talk before I left again, apparently she took Amilia out to do somthing. It's most likely a crime. She thinks I don't know but it's hard not to when Amilia gets drunk and spills secrets to me.

I let her go after the talk, dropping off some money and leaving before Amilia keeps me home to deal with a drunk Emily. I came back to the street race venue, waiting till my next race came up.

People showed off their cars, their women and gave away areas to score some drugs. I just chilled till I was called. Somthing in the crowd did catch my eye, it was a familiar guy… too familiar.

He was talking to some people before slyly sliding something over to them for money. I just watched for a bit till he looked around and caught my gaze. That's where I know him from!

It's Az's friend!

He nods a goodbye to them and makes his way through the crowd towards me. I lean back and smile as he gets closer, he's kinda cute.

"I know you… why do I know you?" He inspected me closer, pulling a cigarette from his coat pocket.

"You're friends with Azrael right?" He stops himself from lighting it up and smiles, pulling the cig between his fingers.

"Friends? Try sister." He smiles and shows off his pearly whites. Cute is an understatement. This boy is handsome.

"That would clear up some things then." He put the cig back to his lips and lit it up, taking a deep drag.

"Like?" He gave a charming smile. I can see that looks and charm run in the family.

"Like being able to talk to you properly." I push off my car and stand just an inch shorter than him.

"Talk away." He puffs out a cloud of smoke between us.

"What's Azrael planning to do?" I cross my arms and invade his personal bubble.

"How should I know? That's not very descriptive." He shrugs and takes another drag of the cig.

"With Amilia." I poke his chest, it's firm, guy works out.

"Don't know, hope it's sensible." I furrow my brows at his sentence. Does he like Amilia?

"You want them together?"

"She makes my sister happy, even if my sister isn't willing to acknowledge it right now." He finishes the cig and stomps it out, his eyes piercing into mine. He had really blue eyes. Not icy, more so darker.

"Well, aren't you nice for a criminal?" I laugh and slap him on the arm lightly.

"What!?" His eyes bug out. I couldn't help but laugh harder as he began to freak out. He holds my shoulder and pushes me against my car.

"Oo, buy a lady a drink first."

"Did Amilia tell you?" He gruffed out, eyes scanning around us.

"Tell me what?" I was confused. Why was he so panicked?

"So you don't know?" He let go of me, taking a step back.