Chapter 4

The time was 11 pm, Namjoon and Jungkook were resting, the arena was empty, he also didn't see the Ice Prince there that day. Jungkook was a little disappointed that he couldn't see it. They were lying on the sofa when the phone call startled them.

"Sorry, this is my wife, I have to pick it up" Namjoon said and walked out of the cleaning room. Jungkook was tired of being in there, he also decided to get out and get closer to the arena, put his hands on the arena fence and imagine the athletes training there. Until Namjoon came and surprised him.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry but it looks like you have to be alone tonight"

"Why hyung?"

"My son has a fever and my wife is taking him to the hospital, I have to go there now, they need me"

"Yeah, of course you have to go there, no one will come this late so I'm fine, go hyung"

"Thank you Jungkook, I will contact Mr. Lee to tell about this, bye Jungkook" Namjoon left and left Jungkook in the big arena alone.

He sat on one of the benches there until someone came and made his eyes widen, it was Jin, the ice prince. Jungkook looked at his watch and it was already midnight, why did he come so late?

He was sitting in his usual place, he was wearing a satin maroon shirt at that time, he took out his shoes and put them on, then entered the arena, he didn't even think about Jungkook, there was no way he didn't know Jungkook was there, but he didn't seem to care about Jungkook's presence.

He slid to and fro, doing some beautiful moves and when he did jumps, just like Namjoon said, Jungkook's heart was shaking so much, his mouth was open with his eyes shining. He admitted that he was very amazed, it was the most beautiful jump he had ever seen, he felt very special because he was the only one there. Just the two of them.

For almost an hour Jin did a lot of movement in the middle of the arena, occasionally their eyes met until someone came. Making Jungkook turn towards the entrance and see a beautiful woman, very beautiful with shiny brown hair, she is walking with limping legs and yes it must be Jennie.

Jin stopped when his eyes met Jennie's and suddenly a smile appeared on his face, it was his first time seeing a smile on Jin's face but his feelings at that time were very jealous, he also didn't know why he was jealous. Jennie approached the arena fence as well as Jin and the next thing Jungkook saw really surprised him.

Jin cupped Jennie's cheek and kissed her, right on the lips, then they hugged each other and Jungkook witnessed it all with his own eyes. He got up from his chair and returned to the cleaning room. He shouldn't be jealous of the two of them, they look so perfect, so.. perfect.

Not long after, Jungkook heard a knock on the door and he opened it, surprised to know it was Jennie.

"Hi, I'm Jennie, I'm sorry, but can I have a clean towel please?"

"Oh yeah, I'm Jungkook, sure, wait here I'll get it for you"

"Thank you" She smiled at Jungkook and Jungkook rushed to get a clean towel from the shelf and gave it to Jennie.

He saw Jennie come back and sit next to Jin, he wiped the sweat off Jin's forehead, Jungkook didn't know how he could sweat when it was so cold. Jungkook saw them talking, Jennie had her back to Jungkook, he just stood in front of his room, the distance was very far from their seats but Jungkook could clearly see what they were doing without being able to hear what they were talking about.

Jin looks sad when he talks to Jennie, he doesn't stop lowering his head and Jennie strokes his hair then lays her head on Jin's shoulder. Jungkook wanted to stop looking at it all but his legs didn't want to move away.

And when Jennie stood up from her chair, she gave Jin one last kiss before leaving Jin there alone. Jin sat back down and lowered his head, he even threw the bottle in front of him and surprised Jungkook. He knew his decision was wrong but his feet brought Jungkook to Jin.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Jin lifted his head and looked at Jungkook, at that moment Jungkook could clearly see the tears on Jin's cheeks and his puffy eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I just want to help" Jungkook took the bottle that Jin threw away and placed it beside Jin's chair.

Jungkook felt he made a mistake, why did he approach Jin, he knew he didn't need his help, so Jungkook turned around and prepared to go back to his place.

"Thank you" Jungkook's eyes widened and he stopped when he heard Jin's voice. But when he turned around, Jin was ready to leave and Jungkook didn't have a chance to talk to him.

But one thing Jungkook realized, it seems that Jin left something there, on his chair. A ring with the initials 'J.J'. He picked it up and ran outside to chase after Jin but he couldn't find him.