Chapter 38

A week before the tournament

Jin and the athletes participating in the tournament trained non-stop, from morning to night. They all fight to get the gold medal and make their country proud.

Every day Jungkook accompanies Jin to practice, no longer being a cleaner but an assistant. Of all the people in the arena at that time, only Namjoon knew about their relationship and supported whatever was best for Jin and Jungkook, but it seemed that it wasn't only Namjoon, there was one more person who knew about the relationship, Soobin. He is not a supportive friend, he keeps trying to keep Jin away from Jungkook by constantly trying to get closer to Jin.

That day, at 10 pm when all the athletes including Sowon had left, there was only Jin there, practicing alone as usual, Jungkook who was sitting outside the arena never tired of seeing Jin's performance on the ice. He deserves to be called the Ice Prince. He can be a different person when he steps in the arena. Actually he has three personalities. But out of the three, there's only one that not everyone knows, maybe just Jungkook and Jennie... or maybe just Jungkook.

"Jin, you need to rest" Jungkook called Jin to leave the arena and rest. When Jin approached Jungkook to the edge of the arena, he kissed Jungkook's lips before out.

"You're great" They sat side by side and Jungkook handed him some water.

"Thank you babe" When Jin wanted to kiss him again, Jungkook held his body.

"Can you hold yourself back a little? We're not in the apartment right now."

"Yeah I'm sorry, I think I'm going to take a shower here, I want to go straight to bed when I get home" Jungkook nodded, as I said before, there is a shower room inside the locker room. That's where Jin will take a shower.

"Would you like to accompany me to take a shower? maybe you could—"

"Jin!" Jungkook looked into his eyes and Jin just chuckled. He went into the locker room and saw Soobin was there, he was mopping the floor.

Jin didn't care about his presence there, he continued walking towards the shower room and not long after that the sound of water was heard.

Jungkook who was in his seat began to tidy Jin's shoes into the bag and all the things there. So when Jin finished showering they could go straight home. Namjoon came out of the cleaning room and walked over to Jungkook.

"Where's Jin?"

"He's taking a shower"

"He's getting better every day, you make him a different person Jungkook"

"He's really good hyung, he just closed himself before, but I prefer his old attitude, he doesn't open up with anyone"

"Why? are you a jealous person?"

"Actually we are jealous person" Jungkook turned to Namjoon and laughed.

"I've never seen Jin like this with Jennie before, I mean yes I've seen them holding hands, hugging, kissing but not with Jin's attitude, there is nothing different from Jin's attitude, he remains cold to Jennie, it's clear from his eyes"

"Really? but I saw him crying in front of Jennie noona"

"If that's the case then there's a reason behind it all, but all this time I've known him that's what I see from the two of them, then when are you guys going to go public? I'm sure a lot of people will be jealous and heartbroken because of you."

"That's why I think go public is not a good choice, even though he really wants to do it, but for me this is enough, I don't need recognition from many people, I just need his recognition"

Jungkook and Namjoon were busy talking, while in the shower room, Jin was busy cleaning himself, his naked body under the rain became an interesting sight for Soobin, even though he only saw Jin's body from behind but it had succeeded in making Soobin aroused.

Jin didn't realize what he was doing there was seen by his crazy fans. The sound of the water made him not hear when the shower room door opened, Jin's eyes were closed when both hands hugged him from behind, making him startle and turn off the tap and then turn around and see Soobin who was naked in front of him.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Jin took a towel and covered his bottom then when he was ready to leave Soobin pulled him and forced a kiss but Jin pushed him down but unfortunately he didn't fall alone because Jin landed right on top of him.

And at that moment Jungkook and Namjoon who heard screams from inside the locker room rushed in and yes, Jungkook saw what was in front of his eyes.

"Jungkook.." Jungkook immediately turned around and left, Jin who panicked he immediately got up from Soobin's body and came out after Jungkook.

"Are you crazy?" Namjoon said to Soobin who just sat on the floor with a smile on his face.

"Baby listen to me first" Jin pulled Jungkook's hand.

"Jin wear your fucking clothes!"

"Fuck! please listen to me first!"

"I don't want to hear it now! put on your clothes and we go home, I'll wait in the car" Jungkook took all of Jin's stuff and left Jin there.

"Shit!" Jin returned to the locker room to get his clothes, he saw Namjoon and Soobin still there.

"YOU! WHAT IS YOUR REAL INTENTION? HUH?" Jin approached Soobin but Namjoon held him back.

"You, why can cleaners like Jungkook touch you when I can't?"

"YOU ARE CRAZY!"

"AND THAT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"ENOUGH!" Namjoon was between them, preventing them from doing anything worse.

"Jin, put on your clothes and go, chase Jungkook he must have misunderstood this, and you, I will report this to Mr. Lee, now put on your clothes!" Namjoon took Jin to the locker room.