Chapter 13

A week passed quickly, Jin's legs also showed good progress. Jungkook comes to the hospital every day and Jin doesn't mind that, he actually feels Jungkook's presence there really helps him.

"Ahem.." Jungkook turned to Jin.

"What?"

"Can you get me some water?"

"Sure" Jungkook took the glass of water on the table and gave it, but before Jin took it, Jungkook pulled back his hand.

"Wait, don't you know what my name is?"

"Hmm?"

"You haven't said my name all this time"

"Yes, because you never introduced your name"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes"

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, don't call me 'ahem' but call me Jungkook"

"Okay, Jungkook" Jungkook smiled and handed Jin water.

"The doctor said, we can go to the therapy room first, do you want to go there?"

"No, we can wait for the doctor"

"Okay" Jungkook took the wheelchair and brought it closer to Jin.

"Wait, I said we can wait"

"No, that's too time-consuming, we can start without a doctor"

"No, are you crazy?"

"Yes, I'm crazy, now hold my shoulder"

"No"

"Jin, we don't argue anymore, please" Jungkook took Jin's hands and brought them to his shoulders, Jin just blinked his eyes many times as his face got very close to Jungkook's.

"Ohh god, why are you so heavy" Jungkook tried to lift Jin's body and move him into a wheelchair.

"You wanted to lift me up and now you're complaining"

"Shhh, I'm not complaining I'm just telling the truth" Jungkook pushed Jin's wheelchair and took him somewhere else.

"Wait, this is not the way to the therapy room"

"I know"

"Stop!! where are you taking me?"

"Go out"

"Oh shit!! No!"

"Yes"

"NO!" Jungkook stopped Jin's wheelchair and stood in front of Jin.

"Then come back alone"

"What? Are you crazy?"

"Yes, I told you, I'm crazy" Jungkook pushed Jin's wheelchair again and took him outside, to the hospital garden with the river in front of him.

"Why did you bring me here? If my doctor finds out about this—"

"Your doctor knows" Jungkook knelt in front of Jin.

"What are you doing there?"

"Folding your footrests, so you can stand up, what do you really want me to do down here?" Jungkook smirked.

"and now hold my hand"

"No, please can we go back, I just want to practice in the therapy room not here"

"And can you not be stubborn like this, it's very stuffy there, here you can see a lot of things"

"I prefer there"

"Fine, just go" Jungkook turned his body and left

"NO! wait..." Jungkook smiled before turning back to Jin.

"What?"

"Fine, give me your hand"

"For what?" Jin looked at Jungkook.

"Okay, I can't look into those eyes for too long" Jin just shook his head and held Jungkook's hand to stand up.

"Okay, good"

"Never take your hand off me" Jin kept looking down, while Jungkook looked at Jin with a smile.

"I won't let go of your hand"

Jin began to walk slowly, the wind that hit his body made him happier. There were many people there who were just like him, he felt much better than the room.

Jungkook helped Jin to sit on the grass, he ran to buy a bottle of water and gave it to Jin, then sat beside him.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"You helped me Jungkook"

"I'm happy to help you, I can't help my father so I have to help you instead"

"What's wrong with your father?"

"Accident at work and paralyzed leg"

"Oh I'm sorry"

"It's okay, he's happy even though he's just lying on the bed" Jungkook turned to Jin who was watching him.

"How's Jennie?"

"I dont know"

"You don't know? Aren't you guys still communicating?"

"Did you eavesdrop on my conversation?"

"No, I just accidentally heard it then"

"Yeah but that was the last time she contacted me"

"What.. uhmm did you guys break up?"

"No" Jungkook felt the short answer was enough to hurt his feelings.

"Looks like we have to go back to your room"

"Why? I still want to be here."

"Yes, but it's getting late, the sky is getting dark"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, come on" Jungkook stood in front of Jin and tried to help Jin stand up but Jin's body was indeed heavier than him and made him attracted by Jin and landed on Jin's body with both his hands on Jin's chest and Jin's hands on his waist.

Their faces were very close at that time, Jungkook could feel Jin's warm breath in front of him, their eyes locked with each other.

"Can you get up from my body?" Jin said and Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, sure, I'm sorry" Jungkook got up and straightened his clothes. He became very awkward in front of Jin. He felt his cheeks start to warm and his heart felt like it was going to explode.