Chapter 36

After they made out in the car they got out and saw Soobin standing in front of the entrance, as if waiting for their return.

"Where are you two from? Jin hyung, your coach is looking for you, he said you and Sowon noona have to train again." Soobin smiled at Jin, but Jin just passed him and Jungkook smiled at him and walked behind Jin. Of course that made Soobin even more annoyed.

As they entered the arena, Sowon called Jin and told him to go there. Jin turned to Jungkook.

"I love you"

"I love you too" They whispered so the others wouldn't hear and Jin walked over to Sowon.

Day after day Jungkook passed by jealously watching Jin train with Sowon, but he had no other choice, he wanted Jin to win and if that was the best way to win then he would support him. Jungkook also agreed to be Jin's assistant and Jin was very happy to hear that, Jungkook always watched Jin and Sowon practice until the night, but Sowon always went home first.

"I'm very tired today, Jin you should also go home, we did very well today" Sowon said, they sat side by side and Jungkook came over to them with two bottles of water in his hand.

"This is for you guys, you guys did really well"

"Thank you Jungkook" Sowon took the bottle from Jungkook's hand with a smile.

"This is for you" Jungkook gave it to Jin and Jin took it, his hand touched Jungkook's with a smile.

"Looks like I have to go home now, I'm very tired" Sowon said.

"Yes, take care Sowon noona" Sowon waved her hand with a smile and left. Only the two of them were left there.

"You are great, actually, you are both great"

"Aren't you jealous?"

"I will always be jealous Jin, seeing your hands on her body makes my blood boil, but your words are spinning in my head and it's enough to calm me down"

"I'm glad you became my assistant, you don't need to work here anymore, you work for me now"

"I'm happy too, but I'm also afraid I'll disturb your focus"

"Yes that's true, but you make me excited to practice, can I get my kiss?"

"No"

"Why? There's no one here, just the two of us."

"Namjoon hyung and Soobin are in the cleaning room, they can come out anytime"

"But they haven't come out yet, please"

"No"

"Yes" Jin looked at Jungkook with a death stare.

"Fine, only once and that's it" Just as their lips almost touched he heard Namjoon hyung voice, making Jungkook push Jin's body away.

"What are you doing? oh shit, I mean, can you guys do that somewhere else? I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you guys." Jin was confused by Namjoon's words, he didn't feel like telling anyone about his relationship.

"I'm sorry, I told him about our relationship" Jungkook said and Jin smiled.

"It's okay, I'm glad you said it to someone else"

"I'm sorry hyung" Jin said.

"Woah you rarely call me but now we look close with just that"

"We will go now" Jin held Jungkook's hand and left.

"Bye hyung" Jungkook said with a smile.

It was 10 pm, Jin took Jungkook home and when he asked Jin to stop by his house, Jin agreed. They entered Jungkook's apartment, saw his father already sleeping in his room.

"Are you hungry? I can cook something for you" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, I'm really hungry and that's a good idea"

"Okay, you can wait in my room while I cook"

"No, I want to be here with you"

"You'll only annoy me if you're here, I won't be long so wait there" Jungkook pointed at the dining table.

"I said I'm here with you" Jin pulled Jungkook's body by his waist and looked at Jungkook.

"Your gaze is useless this time, let me go, I want to cook"

"I'm hungry but I want you"

"You want to eat me?"

"Yes, your whole body" Jin brought his face closer but Jungkook moved his face away from Jin

"Stop, now let me go because I want to cook, or you won't be able to eat me after this"

"Fine, I lost this time" Jin let go and sat down at the dining table. He saw Jungkook put on his apron and started taking out the ingredients one by one from the fridge.

Seeing Jungkook cooking is always one of the beautiful sights for Jin, Jungkook's aura while cooking makes Jin amazed. The food is also very delicious, Jin really likes whatever Jungkook makes for him.

When he was busy watching Jungkook suddenly Jungkook screamed, Jin swiftly approached Jungkook and saw his forefinger was bleeding from a knife cut.

"Ohh god, Jungkook you should be more careful" Jin brought Jungkook's finger into his mouth and sucked it.

"Are you a vampire?" Jin just looked at Jungkook while raising an eyebrow.

"You suck my blood, are you a vampire? It's just a small wound, I screamed in shock." Jin ignored Jungkook's words and continued to suck his finger.

"Can you stop sucking my finger?" Jin shook his head and fiddled with his fingers, in and out of his mouth. Jungkook immediately pulled his finger out.

"Stop it! you pervert, go back to your place, I still have to finish my cooking" Jin just laughed and kissed Jungkook's cheek before returning to his seat.