Chapter 30

Jin ordered food and they just spent the night there, in their own small room. They only ate jjajangmyeon that night, facing each other, a simple meal that tasted great when eaten with loved ones.

"Woah, why is this so delicious?" Jungkook took a sip of noodles from his chopsticks. Jin rubbed the edge of Jungkook's lips to clean the  seasoning from the noodles he ate.

"You should eat it slowly" Jungkook paused and looked at Jin.

"Why are you so sweet to me? If you continue like this I will fall in love with you every day."

"That's good then, I will treat you like this so that you always fall in love with me"

"Can you stop saying such things and let me eat in peace?" Jin chuckled before they continued their dinner.

It was midnight, Jungkook was standing in front of the window and looking at the waves against the background of the dark sky and starlight, he stood with a cup of hot coffee in his hand.

"Hey babe, aren't you tired?" Jin walked over to him and hugged him from behind and kissed Jungkook's head.

"Jin"

"Yes"

"Are you nervous? the tournament is just around the corner, you have to practice for it" Jungkook leaned his body against Jin.

"I always get nervous even when practicing"

"Do you always train like that? I mean, you always come at night and train late, I don't like seeing you like that, can you reduce your practice time? You don't need to train until morning, I don't want to—"

"Okay, I will reduce my practice time, I will not train until morning, I will only train until I am tired and I will go home"

"You promise?"

"Yes I promise"

"You want coffee?" Jungkook raised his glass and turned his head to the side.

"No, for tonight I just want you" Jin whispered in Jungkook's ear and kissed his cheek.

"You can have me every day Jin"

"Shall we sleep?" Jungkook nodded and Jin took the glass in Jungkook's hand and carried Jungkook to the bed. He put the glass on the small table beside the bed.

Jin pulled Jungkook into his arms with the blanket covering their bodies.

"Does your body still hurt?"

"Just a little" Jin rubbed Jungkook's back and let Jungkook sleep on his chest.

One week later

They increasingly show closeness in front of many people, starting from smiling at each other, stealing glances, to being seen often talking side by side and laughing together. It made many people curious about Jungkook's figure, how could he do that with an ice prince. The coldest man there can laugh out loud just because of a cleaner.

"Namjoon hyung"

"Yeah"

"I feel their closeness is very strange, I'm jealous to see it, I also want to be like Jungkook, but every time I approach Jin hyung, he always avoids me, but strangely he never avoids Jungkook, even I've seen them both come out of the locker room together, were they really this close before?" Soobin said.

"No, I don't think Jin is an easy person to approach, but I was wrong, when Jungkook first set foot here, he managed to make Jin make his voice, I'm not sure since when they became this close, but yeah, I also felt something strange with both of them"

"They can't be dating can they?"

"I don't think it's possible, they are profesional athletes and we are just cleaners"

"Can't athletes and cleaners be together? I mean, I want to prove that a cleaner also deserves to be loved by anyone, including him, I like him hyung, if he doesn't have a boyfriend, that means I can approach him anytime."

"Yeah, but I'm sure it won't be as easy as you say"

"I will prove it happened in the near future"

"Okay, stop dreaming, now continue to work" Soobin got up from his chair and started to work.

Namjoon saw Jungkook go into the locker room alone, he remembered that he cleaned the room, he approached Jungkook there to say that the room had been cleaned.

There was no one in there except them, when Namjoon approached Jungkook and patted him on the shoulder, he was very surprised to see Namjoon.

"Hyung.. what.. what are you doing here?"

"What's wrong with you? why are you so surprised to see me? Is there someone you expect to enter here besides me?"

"Huh? ahh no, of course not, I was just thinking about something until you patted me"

"Ohh alright, I just wanted to say I cleaned this place, you can clean the right side as usual"

"I already cleaned that part"

"Then rest first, you must be tired"

"Yes hyung" Jungkook walked out past Namjoon and when he came out he was surprised that Jin was right in front of him.

"Hey babe what's wrong?"

"Shhh-"

"Hey Jin" Namjoon came out of the locker room and greeted Jin, Jin just smiled. He looked at Jungkook with a confused look.

Jungkook left them, he came out of the arena expecting Jin to follow him and not long after, Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand making them both run out of the building and towards Jin's car.

"Jin-"

"Sshh just kiss me" Jin took Jungkook on his lap and they started kissing.

"Ahh shit, I want you Jungkook"

"We can't do it here"

"Yes we can"

"Jin.." Jin tried to open Jungkook's clothes one by one but he held it.

"Hey stop.." He broke the kiss and looked straight at Jin.

After their first sex, Jin became an addict, they continued to have sex every time they met and it scared Jungkook, he was afraid that people would catch them one day.