Chapter 21

That day Jungkook wasn't supposed to work but Jin asked him to stay there to accompany him, the time was 6 pm, time to change shifts, he saw Namjoon come and greet him and not long after that someone came and entered the cleaning room, he was sure it was Soobin. Very handsome.

Jungkook just sat outside the arena until they came out, Namjoon walked over to Jungkook and Soobin followed him.

"Hey Jungkook"

"Hey hyung"

"Introduce this is Soobin, and Soobin this is Jungkook, you guys are the same age"

"Oh hi, I'm Soobin"

"I'm Jungkook." They shook hands before something caught Soobin's attention.

"Oh god, is that Jin hyung?" He pointed at Jin's chair and Namjoon nodded.

"You have to study with Jungkook if you want to talk to Jin" Namjoon said.

"Why? are you close with Jin hyung?"

"Ahh..me? no, how can a cleaner be close to him, you can try talking to him"

"But Namjoon hyung said he's hard to talk to"

"You have to try it"

"Okay, I'll try to talk to him, wish me luck" Soobin took a breath before walking towards Jin.

"Why did you make him hopeful? You know Jin won't serve him" Namjoon said and sat beside Jungkook.

"I don't know but when I saw him I'm sure Jin would answer his words"

Jungkook turned to Soobin and Jin, he reached out his hand and Jin grabbed it, they shook hands and it took Jungkook by surprise. When Jin saw Jungkook, Jungkook immediately looked away.

"Wow I don't want to wash my hands today" Soobin came back and sat next to Jungkook.

"What's the matter with you guys? only the two of you can make Jin like that" Namjoon hyung said and stood up from his chair and started to work.

"You're right Jungkook, he turns out to be very good, he is very handsome when seen up close and his hands are very smooth, hmm smells good" Soobin kissed his hand and went to clean the other side of the arena.

Jungkook turned back to Jin who had already looked at him. It was getting late, all the athletes had left the arena except for one person who was still training there.

Namjoon, Soobin and Jungkook sat three of them looking at Jin in the middle of the arena. Jungkook noticed something strange from Jin and when Jin came out of the arena and sat on his chair, he lowered his head.

"What's wrong with him?" Soobin said. Unlike Soobin, Jungkook went straight to Jin and sat beside him.

"Jin" Jin raised his head and Jungkook saw his pale face.

"Hey, you're so pale, I don't think you can go back to the arena yet Jin"

"Are you jealous?"

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you jealous, I just shook hands with him, your friend"

"Ahh..no I'm not jealous, drink it, are you—"

"This, this is water and a towel for you Jin hyung." They were both surprised because Soobin immediately gave a water bottle and towel to Jin. He stood in front of Jin.

"Ohh yes thank you" Jin took the bottle and towel from Soobin's hand.

"I think you are tired, you should rest, why are you still here?" Soobin said, Jungkook was silent before finally standing up from his chair.

"Wait, where are you going?" Jin said.

"It's late, I have to go home my father is waiting at home" Jungkook left them, Jungkook slowly walked out of the building, suddenly someone grabbed his hand and intertwined their hands.

"Jin, what if someone saw us?"

"He didn't follow me, why did you leave?"

"Why are you following me? I want to go home"

"Let me take you home"

"No, you go home and rest"

"Our hands are locked so I'll take you, come on." Jin pulled Jungkook into the parking lot towards his car.

When they were in the car, Jungkook felt Jin was completely different when he was with him, alone with him. He became spoiled and always smiled at Jungkook.

Jin's car stopped in front of Jungkook's apartment. When Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt Jin held his hand.

"He's not like you Jungkook, I don't treat him like I treat you"

"What are you talking about?"

"Soobin"

"I don't think anything about him, why do you keep talking about it?"

"Because I know you're jealous"

"No, I'm not"

"Why didn't you look at me when you said that?" Jungkook sighed before looking at Jin, he knew Jin's gaze could make him weak.

"I'm jealous" Jin immediately pulled Jungkook by the neck and kissed him.

"I know" Jungkook let Jin kiss him and started kissing him back, Jin unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled Jungkook into his lap.

"Jin.." He broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"I said never be jealous"

"But-"

"Ssh" Jin put his index finger in front of Jungkook's mouth.

"Why do you always cut me off?"

"Because if you continue I can't help myself Jungkook"

"Why do you have to hold it in? You don't have to hold it in, you can let whatever you want to do happen, I'm talking because you asked me to talk but you—"

"Ohh damn it Jungkook, please stop, or—"

"Or what?" Jungkook