Chapter 43

Christmas eve

Jin and Jungkook celebrate Christmas Eve together with a romantic dinner on the beach. They didn't choose a table outside because the wind was very cold.

Jin and Jungkook looked great in their dark blue shirts. Jin didn't let go of Jungkook's hand. They spent the night full of laughter, joy enveloped them that night.

"Do you want to go back to my apartment or yours?"

"It was a tough choice, but I think I have to go back to my apartment, it's Christmas tomorrow and I have to be with my papa"

"Then I will stay there"

"Why?"

"Since I want to celebrate Christmas with you and your father, do you mind?"

"Oh no, I don't mind that, I'm happy"

"Then we should go home now" Jungkook nodded and Jin held his hand all the way to the car.

"Jin, why are we here?" Jin took Jungkook to his private arena without saying anything to Jungkook.

"Come on" Jin got out of the car and Jungkook followed behind him.

"Wait, you prepared all of this?" Jungkook saw two skates were there and Jin nodded.

Jin put his shoes on Jungkook and brought him into the arena.

"I miss these moments"

"Me too"

"You are so beautiful tonight Jungkook"

"You're also very handsome tonight." They smiled at each other.

They danced on the ice, enjoying every move they made. Skate here and there and stop at their favorite spot. Big glass that leads to the sea.

"So beautiful"

"Like you" Jin hugged Jungkook from behind, enjoying the view in front of them.

"Look, the first snow fell" Jungkook said with a smile on his face.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm" Jin put a necklace around Jungkook's neck from behind, surprising Jungkook.

"Jin, what is this?" Jungkook took the necklace pendant and saw J's initials and the snow symbol hanging there.

"So beautiful" Jungkook turned his body towards Jin and saw Jin kneeling in front of him with a small box in his hand.

"Jin what are you doing?" Jin opened the box and a ring was seen there.

"Jungkook, you know I'm not a romantic person, but only to you I do this, we only live once in this world and all this time my life was full of cold, until you came and warmed me, you melted my frozen heart with love and you lit a fire inside Until now, the fire you lit is still burning in my heart. I want only you to do that for me, don't let this fire go out Jungkook, live with me, will you marry me?" Jungkook who was crying just nodded his head.

"Please marry me Jin" Jin immediately kissed Jungkook passionately and hugged him tightly, tears started to roll down their cheeks.

We don't know what will happen after this, but what we do know for sure is that Jungkook will always keep the fire in Jin's heart burning until the end of their life.

THE END