Chapter 25

It's 5 pm time for Jungkook to get ready to go to the arena, it seems he doesn't want to go back there, he has to meet Soobin, he can't lie to his jealous feelings when Soobin approaches Jin in front of him. He felt that Jin should only talk to him, selfish, but that was what he wanted.

Jungkook came just as he entered the cleaning room and saw that Soobin was already there.

"Hi Jungkook"

"Hey, where's Namjoon hyung?"

"He said he was assigned something else by Mr. Lee so he can't come tonight." That's not good news, he has to work together with Soobin and he knows that tonight there will only be three of them in the arena, Jin, Soobin and him.

"Do you mind working with me Jungkook?"

"Oh no, of course not." After sharing the task Jungkook started doing his work, he saw the arena was very crowded, many athletes came that night, he was nervous about remembering his promise to Jin. He hoped Jin would come when the arena was deserted.

But he was wrong, Jin appeared there right after he finished clearing the arena. Their eyes met and Jin smiled at Jungkook and sat down in his chair.

"Jungkook.." Jungkook's heart almost fell out when Soobin came and patted his shoulder.

"Soobin, you startled me"

"I'm sorry, but did you see him smiling at me?"

"who?"

"Jin hyung" Jungkook wasn't sure who Jin was smiling at, but if that smile was for Soobin he would definitely feel very jealous.

"No I don't see it, I focus on looking the other way"

"Ahh you should have seen it, his smile is so sweet, now my heart doesn't stop working hard"

"Soobin, have you cleaned the locker room?"

"Ah yes I forgot, I will clean it now"

"No, I mean if you haven't cleaned it yet, let me clean it, you just clean the corner over there okay?"

"Okay Jungkook" Soobin left and Jungkook went to the locker room. There were only a few people in there, inside the locker room of course there were plenty of lockers and shower rooms for athletes who wanted to clean up after practice, but the room was rarely used because most athletes would go straight home after practice.

Jungkook took the mop at the end of the room and started cleaning the floor there until someone pulled him into the shower room and pressed his body against the wall.

"Jin, are you crazy?" Jungkook whispered while looking outside the room, he saw there were 2 or 3 athletes in the locker room when he entered.

"I came for my kiss"

"Jin.. are you kidding me? It's crowded here, I'll kiss you when it's quiet"

"It's quiet here, no one"

"Are you addicted to my lips?"

"Yes," Jungkook sighed.

"Please.." Jungkook tiptoed to kiss Jin, and Jin immediately pulled Jungkook's waist towards him. Jin sucked Jungkook's lips gently and Jungkook replied. He wrapped his arms around Jin's neck, he seemed to have forgotten where they were at that time.

The kiss got hotter and deeper, Jungkook started to moan as Jin put his tongue in Jungkook's mouth.

"Shhh"

"I can't" They kept whispering because they didn't want anyone to hear them in there.

Jin started kissing Jungkook's neck and made Jungkook bite his lips, his eyes kept rolling because of the pleasure Jin gave.

"You have to stop Jin, you just want to kiss" Jungkook pushed Jin's body and Jin looked at him.

"I'm sorry"

"Hey it's okay, I just.. I just don't want us to be caught by the others, go out and practice well, don't push yourself if you're tired" Jin just nodded and kissed Jungkook's cheek before leaving.

Jungkook couldn't stop being grateful, he felt he was very lucky to be able to feel it all. Jin is not only good for him but he is perfect for Jungkook.

Not long after Jungkook came out and saw that the locker room was empty, so he continued his work there.

He came out and the thing he didn't want to see happened in front of his eyes, he saw Soobin sitting next to Jin and talking to him. Why does it hurt? Jungkook prefers to see Jin with his cold attitude in the arena. He just wanted Jin to be like that to him.

Jungkook didn't want to see the scene any longer and went into the cleaning room. He knows Jin will not do anything to Soobin, he believes in Jin, but he doesn't trust Soobin, he is very brave, dominant and to the point, that's scary. He can do anything to Jin, moreover he's a fan.