Chapter 35

Jin goes out after Jungkook, but the coach calls him because Sowon is also ready and they are waiting for Jin.

Jin returned to his seat and changed his shoes and entered the arena with Sowon.

"What's wrong Jin?" Sowon said.

"Nothing" Jin started to put his hands on Sowon's waist and they started practicing together.

Jungkook was in the cleaning room with tears on his cheeks until Soobin came and Jungkook immediately wiped his tears.

"Are you crying?"

"No" Soobin walked over to Jungkook and sat beside him.

"You don't want to see Jin hyung and Sowon noona? they look very intimate, their movements are perfect, especially when Jin hyung catches Sowon noona's body while jumping, it's so beautiful—"

"Soobin, please I'm not in the mood to talk about it, can you leave me here? I'm sure you have other work to do."

"No, I'm also tired and want to rest here" Jungkook sighed while shaking his head and left the room and when he came out he saw Sowon hugging Jin while laughing outside the arena.

Jungkook just walked out of there ignoring Jin. He sat outside the building, alone.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Namjoon said and sat beside him.

"Are you jealous seeing them?"

"No, hyung"

"Jungkook, you should know, liking Jin is the same as hurting our own hearts, why? because not only you like him but many people like him and hope that Jin will reciprocate his feelings. You have to be able to separate your feelings and the world of work, I don't know why Jin chose Sowon to be his partner in the next tournament but I'm sure he has good reasons for that, Sowon is very friendly, she is always like that with other athletes, meet Jin, I think he is looking for you, you should talk together, it's better to fight than avoid each other like this"

"Hyung"

"Yes"

"Thank you"

"I'll go back to the arena and tell him if you're here, talk to him okay?" Jungkook just nodded.

Not long after he heard the sound of footsteps from behind him, he stood up and turned to see Jin running towards him.

"Jungkook-"

"Can we talk in your car?"

"Yes baby, sure." They got into Jin's car.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Why did you decide to pair up in the next tournament?"

"Why don't you answer my question? is that too difficult?" Jungkook looked at Jin who had seen him first, making Jungkook chuckle.

"I'm sure what I said is right, this must have something to do with Jennie noona, why Jin? you get angry when others touch me, you say I am only yours but why? Why can't I get angry when other people touch you? I know this is your job, but you have a choice and before you met me, you chose not to be touched by anyone" Jungkook cried and leaned his head back on the chair, Jin held his hand.

"Namjoon hyung is right, liking you is the same as hurting our own hearts, it seems you have made your own decisions and I think I have to make my own decisions too"

"Jungkook, what are you talking about?" Jungkook turned to Jin.

"We better end this relationship Jin"

"NO! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT! NO JUNGKOOK, i love you, damn it, this isn't what you think, I can't say it because it's a strategy for my tournament, I know I did this wrong, but I also have no other choice, I lost a lot of points because of yesterday's defeat and I have to increase my points, only by pairing up can I get higher points, I—"

"But why didn't you tell me? why did you let me know from someone else? why are you doing this to me? Don't you believe I will keep your secret? Am I someone else to you?"

"Jungkook don't talk like that please, ohh shit I'm stupid, I admit I was wrong, please forgive me"

"Stop, it's your job and do it, I can't bear to watch it suddenly like this, I'm too selfish to have you completely Jin, I hate this, I hate to say it but I love you so much"

"Then don't leave me please" Jungkook just shook his head and Jin hugged his body tightly.

"Please baby, give me one more chance, I promise I won't let you down, please"

"How about my feelings Jin?"

"I'm sorry baby I'm sorry, but please don't leave me please" Jin cried in Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jungkook i need you, pleasee" Jin released his hug and looked at Jungkook.

"Jin"

"Please baby please.."

"Shit.. don't ever use this look when we're having an argument, I don't want to lose because of that look"

"Baby, please, I love you so much"

"Ohh fuck, Just kiss me please" Jin smiled and pulled Jungkook's neck close, they kissed gently and passionately like they usually do.

Jin broke the kiss and pressed his forehead with Jungkook

"You forgive me?"

"Yes"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"